Save favorite text box styles
Allow saving my own favorites text box styles. Allow choosing a saved style from a list when creating a text box. Allow changing the style of an existing box to one of my favorites.
-
Stefan Jedletzberger commented
Yes, most of the preset are kind of useless ( the very opaque ones and - two whites ones is redundant)
I want to click on a preset and be able to change it to a preset I need really often.Come on guys, you can do it!
-
Moritz Schmid commented
One upvote from my side!
Single standard style is not enough -
Tom
commented
I agree, I do not care for the default presets, and only being allowed to have 1 default text box is a hinderance.
-
Kayla Rios commented
yes this is what i was about to ask about, i hate having to change my default textbox everytime i want to do something different
-
Emanuele Buonaccorsi
commented
This is very necessary.