[New languages] Catalan
I hope you introduce the catalan language in hand writing recognition. At this point the feature is useless for me.
Regards on seeing it soon
-
Rosella Obiol commented
you will find plenty of volunteers for Catalan (with over 10 million speakers) who would be delighted to help out selflessly.
-
Rosella Obiol commented
Please, add Catalan there are lots of users interested.
Thanks -
M
commented
Please. This app should have a good list of languages and implement them in the interface and in the correction. If translation work is required, you will find plenty of volunteers for Catalan (with over 10 million speakers) who would be delighted to help out selflessly.
-
Pere
commented
Please, add Catalan there are lots of users interested.
Thanks -
Josep Tura commented
Please, add Catalan there are lots of users interested.
Thanks! -
Inma EstefanÃa commented
I hope you introduce the catalan language in hand writing recognition. At this point the feature is useless for me.
Regards
-
Lina commented
Despite having autocorrect turned off I am also having this same issue. Please consider adding Catalan to language recognition. Catalan is its own language and not just a dialect, so Spanish isn't a work around for this issue. Plus 10 million + people speak this language, you'd be reaching a lot of people with this update :)
-
ignasirt commented
Seria fantà stic doncs per a mi és imprescindible i llavors haig de deixar goodnotes
-
Ot Bach-Esteve Fité commented
que se pueda utilizar catalan para la opción de escritura con aple pencil
-
Mireia commented
Same here
-
Mireia commented
It would be good to be able to configure the recognition of text in Catalan.
I am a teacher and I need to write in Catalan to make material for my students as well as to study for my lectures, and I would love to be able to do it in Goodnotes!
-
Dolo Andrés commented
I have the same problem
-
Guillem Yago commented
Will be amazing to have this language in goodnotes 6
-
Laura
commented
I am studying at a Catalan university like thousands of others, and we need Catalan language support good Goodnotes ! It would take your app from being good to Essential for all 15 million Catalan speakers.
-
Pedro Artigues commented
Por favor implementar el idioma catalán Gracias.
-
Txell
commented
Been using GoodNotes since its first version, the evolution has been great, I continue using it after all these years but really miss having Catalan as a supported language, no other language really works to make the trick.
If users can help developing the feature, for sure there would be a bunch of us willing to do so.
-
Antoni Miquel Muñoz Cuatrecasas commented
We need it!
-
Natalia Beltran commented
We need it
-
Júlia Sánchez C commented
Please add catalan to de list of lenguages you have. It would really help if the app could detect catalan texts and switch between handwritting and text. For now I use the Spanish option but some words are completely diferent it doesn’t really work.
-
Eduard Marcos
commented
Please support catalan language recognition