"Mirror Presenter Page" shows wrong area when Goodnotes is in Split View
Subject: "Mirror Presenter Page" shows wrong area when Goodnotes is in Split View
Hello Goodnotes team,
I mirror my iPad to an Apple TV via AirPlay and use "Mirror Presenter Page". When Goodnotes runs in Split View, the Apple TV does not show the same area that I see in the Goodnotes window on my iPad. It behaves as if the Goodnotes window were not in Split View, so the page and zoom on the TV are cut off or shifted.
According to your help article, this mode should show the current page and zoom and only hide the other Split View app. So I would expect the TV to match the visible area of my Goodnotes window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Connect the iPad to an Apple TV via Screen Mirroring.
2. In Goodnotes, choose Share and Export > Mirror Presenter Page.
3. Open Goodnotes in Split View next to another app.
4. Compare the Apple TV with the Goodnotes window on the iPad.
Expected: The Apple TV shows the area visible in my Goodnotes window.
Actual: The Apple TV shows a different area, as if Split View were not active.
Device: iPad Pro 13-inch (M5), iPadOS 27, Goodnotes 6
I use this in my lessons, so a fix would be very helpful. Thank you!