Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. I am able to lasso writing and copy paste in one notebook but it gets rid of the clipboard as soon as I leave the notebook so I can't paste the lasso section in another notebook and have to rewrite it. It would be nice to have the clipboard remember across books

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Lenovo P11 Pro has quite some power, is it possible to test goodnotes on it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It going to be very useful if it can export file, without this feature the app it just a garbage.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How do I use this template? Do I need to open another calendar to find out where is a particular day?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 코멘트 추가를 하고싶지 않은데 필기를 하다보면 계속 떠서 좀 끌수있게 개선되면 좋겠어요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Is it possible to have the web version of the notes exported as .goodnotes, I think this implementation seems like it would be simpler if syncing ipad and wins is not possible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Shapes should maintain there original shape instead
    Option for tables
    S Pen button for eraser

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 蛍光ペンのみ消去の設定がありますが、ボールペン(万年筆・筆ペン)のみ消去の設定も追加してほしい

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. PDF(書籍など)は左開き・右開きのものがあるので、スクロールの方向を左右のどちらにも変えられるようにしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to insert a pdf for writing notes on it. For example: lecture slides

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I love stickers section but I'm sure many planner users would like to import their own.

Organizing them by letting us tittle the section and have the ability to delete or bring back pre-made ones in the settings would be awesome.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The pen writing gets so laggy and it deforms letters as you write, sometimes it doesn't even show. This starts showing the more you write on the page very annoying

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Die erstellte pdf eines Notizbuchs entspricht nicht dem, wie das Notizbuch in der Windows-Anwendung aussieht. Obschon das Notizbuch als synchronisiert angezeigt wird. Alte, längst wegradierte Notizen werden in der erstellten pdf angezeigt und überlagern sich mit den aktuellen, nach dem wegradieren an eine Stelle geschriebenen Notizen. Damit werden Stellen in der pdf unlesbar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. can you guys make it an option to sort by your own order like be able to drag the notebooks around to fit the order that you want instead of only having date, alphabet and type

also make it possible for different folders to have different sorting options because i'm pretty sure right now if you choose a sort option it changes it for all your folders instead of just one

these updates would be extremely invaluable also thanks so much for taking my feedback about the lasso tool!!

:)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The version of Goodnotes I am running doesn't have the option to view folders and files in a details/list view. It appears this is an option on other versions of Goodnotes, but it doesn't appear to be an option on the Windows version. Could this be added to the Windows version, please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The iOS version is so good. Is there a reason you wouldn't simply model the Windows version after it. I am a long time iPad Pro user and Goodnotes iOS user. I recently am switching to a Surface Pro for other reasons and will be sad to let go of GoodNotes. I am currently using the BETA version for windows but it is very limited in comparison. For me, usage would be the same whether I was on an iPad or a Surface. Thanks.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to upload a PDF file to GoodNotes and then the ability to annotate, write and draw over it, etc. and then being able to export or send it to one's cloud service of choice, like GDrive.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Being able to create color palette for pen and highlighters.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. I want to be able to change the font for the handWriting to text

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)