Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2033 results found

1. It would be handy to be able to change the eraser mode. not only changing its diameter but for example being able to erase the line you have just made, a continuous line. This mode is present in several applications such as one note microsoft, I find it very practical.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Falta a ferramenta de escrita a partir do teclado.
    Falta a conectividade com o app para apple.
    Falta a possibilidade de criar capas e folhas editáveis que fiquem guardadas para usar quando quiser.
    Falta a opção de tornar o caderno em apresentação flipbook.
    Falta a opção de criar agendas facilmente editáveis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Would be great if there was a template for this available. And on this topic, different brushes too (watercolour, etc.) for visual students to draw out their ideas

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I find goodnotes is pretty good and convenient app as it can draw the shape quickly and its ability to annotate pdf with adding pages and so. However, there might be some bug as I cannot use my lasso select sometimes using my surface pen 2 to hold it. The textbox and keyboard features should be included as it can bring a lot of convenience to the user. I hope the export pdf function is included as well otherwise we can't export our pdf and our work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. The GIF I insert works when I select it and move it around but as soon as I unselect it or go into read mode it stops working. I hope you can make it work in the read mode as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The pencil surface has a button and it would be very useful if you could switch between your favourite pencils by pressing the button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. the app is very inconsistent, lags all the time, the ink goes at the speed of the snails, it lacks a lot of important features, it is not yet possible to think of taking notes in this way. Any good update at least to be able to use the app decently ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Like how you can use a notebook file on two ios devices at the same time you can work in the same documents with your friends on ios and android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I tried to remove my own note but there wasn't any remove button. This is the reason why i wrote this. Please add a remove button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The zoom in and zoom out page using ctrl + mouse center scroll needs an improvement. Also, cursor icon needs change to pencil icon for make it more attractive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 펜으로 글씨를 쓸 때 글씨가 블러처리 한 거 마냥 뿌옇게 보입니다. 사용 못 할 정도로요. 화면을 최대한 확대했을 때 뿌연 현상은 없어지지만 일반 화면 크기로 바꿨을 때 뿌연현상이 나타납니다. 근데 확대 했을 때 바로 선명해지지 않고 몇초 딜레이가 있어요. 노트를 보기 너무 불편한 문제사항이기 때문에 반드시 수정 되어야 한다고 생각합니다. 두번째 지우개를 사용할 때 지워지는 시간 딜레이가 심합니다.매번 이러지 않지만 느릴 때가 종종 있습니다. 세번째 삼성s펜의 지우개 버튼을 눌러도 지우개가 작동하지 않는 현상이 매우 빈번합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After having selected something by lasso or else it would be nice to be able to scale/move/rotate by touch (two fingers)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The thumpnails of notes/ files are slightly offnor distorted. Would be nice if they have the original format so this does not happen.
    You can see what i mean in the sceenshot, it is a notepad with squares but lookes like rectangles

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Hola, quisiera que se implemente la forma de modificar texto tanto en Ipad, como en pc, porque sale distorsionado y algunas palabras no las puedo corregir, seria una excelente idea que la aplicación tenga las mismas funciones dentro de la computadora. Gracias por su compresión

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. as I use a graphic pad when I zoom to write I need to use the second hand on the pc pad to move the paper and write where i want. It needs more coordination than i have. It would be nicer to have a overview tool as in one note

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yazdığım şeyler daha yazarken siliniyor. Bir süre sonra yeniden beliriyor. Uygulamanın premium olanını alacaktım ama öncelikle bu sorunu çözmeliyim lütfen geri dönüş sağlayın teşekkürler

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Would be hugely useful to have a daily planner that was able to integrate with Outlook, just to pull across all meetings etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. the mouse scrolling through pages is somehow very sensitive. i tried scrolling on other websites and apps, and they all seem fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?