Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2029 results found

1. I had use most of the note taking software available in market and I know GoodNotes is currently in beta stage but features like editing image i.e cropping & selecting but there is lot more like copy text feature from directly handwriting as handwriting is converted to text and also something like floating toolbox as windows device have larger screen floating box will help them to continue the flow. I hope you will soon add features like cloud backup and export notes in pdf form and others.
    Thank you!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Remember folder where most recent document was saved, or at least give user the ability to toggle this on or off. Really missing this from Goodnotes 5.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In der Windows App kann man aktuell noch keine Flashcards erstellen. Ich finde diese Funktion aber total klasse und sie ist in der ios Version bereits vorhanden. Diese Funktion würde die App unter Windows nochmal massiv attraktiver machen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let me use text and pictures. Please let me change the color of the writing later. And let me create a folder. If IOS is supported as much as possible, it will be very convenient and satisfying to use. I like good notes that can be seen on Windows.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you change a slot color (favorite color), make the new color chosen for the slot the color used by a tool (pen or shape draw). It is very annoying to choose a different color for a slot -- which meas you want to use this new color immediatly -- then discover that your tool contnues using the color it was usign before the slot color selection.

This seems more a bug correction than a new ideia.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Every time I write there will be a glitch

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. users are out of luck if they mistakenly delete a page in their notes. Please add this feature and I will consider keeping the paid subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It is so frustrating having 24 being the set default size and going to type and not being able to change it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It needs all the iPad functions, but I personally missed typing and choosing different fonts the most.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Lenovo P11 Pro has quite some power, is it possible to test goodnotes on it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Versão web não sincroniza com a versão do ipad ou pc ... estou logado na mesma conta .... alguem poderia ajudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 필기중 계속 코멘트 기능이 뜨며 코멘트 기능이 떠 있는 동안에는 필기기능이 막히기 때문에 필기에 어려움을 겪고 있어서 코멘트 기능을 끄고 켤 수 있게 해주는 설정을 만들어 주면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Meine Idee wäre das ihr bei einsetzen oder Feedback schreiben es einfach weg machen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be nice to have a way to take note beside the PDF file. Similar to Flexcil, Hightlight that make it easier to hightlight something and can be easily shown on a side page/window. I found it will add an innovative feature being able to annotate faster right beside it. There's no app right now doing a similar feature except Liquidtext but I found it less pratical for note-taking. Also, as some others proposes, being able to open PDF directly from the file explorer instead on import it on Goodnote, making a duplicate file but annoted, would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Some of us doesn't have good handwriting so having this feature we can also make pretty notes with aesthetic fonts which looks like handwriting fonts. If you know what I mean to say.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your app is broken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Currently on my tablet there is an option to copy images directly from the web but in goodnotes it does not work, and the othrr suggestion is that it would be better if we could have the option to have 5 colours in the toolbar instead of 3, because if you are in a hurry 3 is too few. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I put my research into Goodnootes!!! But it's very dangerous since it can delete or add things/risks to it after salving and reopening the files. So I make errors in my calculations. Here you can see that I wrote a "4" but looks like a "1".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?