Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. Versão web não sincroniza com a versão do ipad ou pc ... estou logado na mesma conta .... alguem poderia ajudar?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 필기중 계속 코멘트 기능이 뜨며 코멘트 기능이 떠 있는 동안에는 필기기능이 막히기 때문에 필기에 어려움을 겪고 있어서 코멘트 기능을 끄고 켤 수 있게 해주는 설정을 만들어 주면 좋겠습니다.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Meine Idee wäre das ihr bei einsetzen oder Feedback schreiben es einfach weg machen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice to have a way to take note beside the PDF file. Similar to Flexcil, Hightlight that make it easier to hightlight something and can be easily shown on a side page/window. I found it will add an innovative feature being able to annotate faster right beside it. There's no app right now doing a similar feature except Liquidtext but I found it less pratical for note-taking. Also, as some others proposes, being able to open PDF directly from the file explorer instead on import it on Goodnote, making a duplicate file but annoted, would be an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Some of us doesn't have good handwriting so having this feature we can also make pretty notes with aesthetic fonts which looks like handwriting fonts. If you know what I mean to say.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your app is broken.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Currently on my tablet there is an option to copy images directly from the web but in goodnotes it does not work, and the othrr suggestion is that it would be better if we could have the option to have 5 colours in the toolbar instead of 3, because if you are in a hurry 3 is too few. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I put my research into Goodnootes!!! But it's very dangerous since it can delete or add things/risks to it after salving and reopening the files. So I make errors in my calculations. Here you can see that I wrote a "4" but looks like a "1".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The computer display screen is large enough to display two pages at the same time.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Having the ability to save multiple pen preferences, such as color, type, size, would allow easier customization

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please enable the highlighter to form shapes like is done for the normal pen. I would love to draw rectangles or squares with the highlighter.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. windows電腦上無法調整字型,也沒有看到方程式格式

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. As a student collaborating with others on GoodNotes, comments are used to share additional information or as a way to summarize pages and chapters. Hence, it would be great if it was possible to view all comments that have been written on the documents, without having to scroll to every single page.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Die erstellte pdf eines Notizbuchs entspricht nicht dem, wie das Notizbuch in der Windows-Anwendung aussieht. Obschon das Notizbuch als synchronisiert angezeigt wird. Alte, längst wegradierte Notizen werden in der erstellten pdf angezeigt und überlagern sich mit den aktuellen, nach dem wegradieren an eine Stelle geschriebenen Notizen. Damit werden Stellen in der pdf unlesbar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • s pen actions do not really work (since an update 6 months ago, followed all your help pages but it does simply not work, all other notes apps can do this without problems)
    • app is confusing tbe palm of my hand all the time and the little add note message pops up, fucking annoying i hate it
    • if you work with larger pdfs the experience is just horrible. its lagging, it sometimes does not load some pages at all, its just not usable
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the possibility to delete or edite comments like the IOS version.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I was so excited when I found out that Goodnotes would be available on Windows. But I have to admit I was fairly disappointed. I would suggest that you make the app work between IOS and Windows smoothly. This means all the same features in both platforms. That being said, one feature I like in the IOS version that is not in the windows version is the ability to have internal and external links in the notebooks. Honestly, I mostly use Goodnotes for Planner like documents and the lack of this feature in windows makes it useless for me.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?