Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2034 results found

1. I use Goodnotes as a daily journal and it deleted a page I update daily but kept all the rest. The page is still there, it's just completely blank. The ability to restore would be incredible as I'm devastated and have lost a lot of personal work I was doing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. if we have written something with a colour suppose black and we did not like it so give an option to select that text and change the colour

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The pages won't load if the connection is slow e.g on hotspots.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Add voice recording option.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. It would be great if we can see multiple pages side by side depending on zoom size or pre-set view settings. This would make it look more like a notebook, especially in landscape mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Lenovo pen lags while using GoodNotes for Windows on Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 but pen has no lag while working in other apps like OneNote or Edge or built-in note taking app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. One of the few things that I dislike, is that when i’m doing math problems taking several lines/pages for a single question, I have to always click the "+" button to add pages. It really stops me in my track.

My suggestion is that Goodnotes adds a way to always have 1 or 2 blank pages after the page you’re writing on, if it is the last one. This option would be a toggle you’d activate in the active document’s settings to prevent unwanted behaviours to other documents.

Unlike other suggestions wanting infinitely scrollable pages, it would keep the active…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I am currently using goodnotes on iPad, iPhone and MacBook. Since I am using the app with an icloud account, it would be much more convenient if I could use my iCloud account on the windows app as well.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I noticed that in the ios ver. you can do the (undo) and (redo) options by clicking on the sides of the screen by two fingers (on the left side for undo, and right side for redo)
    It would be helpful if you added this feature to the windows app also, it's much easier than clicking on the button of it on the screen while rushing in writing and taking notes. Thank you!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It is very laggy during the scrolling or the handwriting on my Samsung Tab S8 Ultra which is the most powerful Tablet you can get in the Android world on this time. I would like to have

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please make it so I can use the pen and use my finger without having to turn off the pen function each time. It ruins my work flow.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Here are some very much needed updates for the good notes on windows
    1. Do add Zoom window like on IOS
    2. Add a support for pen tablets in Good Notes ( basically a using a pen tablet makes it harder to pan around the screen which makes it very much harder to write on a text )

Me and my team very much like your application and we are not iOS users that much , if these feature are added , minimum of 20 subscription are promised

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. As a GoodNotes User I would like to have the folder where the note is currently saved as the automatically selected folder in the hierarchy when moving notes.

When moving a note that is already in a folder I have to go through the entire hierarchy from root, it would be much easier to start in the folder that the note is already in. For instance I organise my work meeting notes in a folder structure. Meetings / <Year> / <Month> / <Day>. I normally put the meetings in the month folder first and then set up the day folders…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. I can't see the texts written by the keyboard option with a shared link. The pages are empty.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Wenn ich mit dem PEN schreibe, wird die Seite wegen meiner Hand gescrollt. Das finde ich ätzend. Bitte sperren Sie die Seitennavigation, wenn man was schreibt.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. El punto entero de una aplicación para tomar notas es que pueda usarse sin internet. Estoy pagando por una versión premium de una app de "alta calidad" que no funciona como debería o como lo prometen en sus anuncios.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be very useful to have an eyedropper tool because otherwise it is pretty hard to match the pen color to other colors already used in the notebook.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since the BETA version of GoodNotes on Windows update, I immediately imported my digital planner because I've been dying to use it. I imported the 2023 Digital Cute Planner - Black Edition - from the World of Printables, and it imported all the pages with no issues. However, it didn't keep any of the formatting for the tabs, where if you click a tab it took you to the corresponding pages. I think it would be beneficial since I know this planner works on iOS, as my friend uses the same planner. It does make it harder to use the…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Able to click on a hyperlink linking to a wiki page / tutorial website and able to actively click on it , currently I have to copy link to Chrome and refer the info, please add this ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?