Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2018 results found

1. Make Goodnotes 6 available on S24 Ultra, perfect device for using Goodnotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. having the ability to type text using the kyboard is extremely important, especially for students like me who write a lot during classes and need to do it fast

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. 104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would love to change font on my Windows good notes

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is a basic and extremely essential feature. I'm really disappointed. In the iOS version, it is possible to choose between the fonts offered and add others outside.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow us to make a font with our handwriting saved and any text using keyboard entered can use handwritten font, makes keyboard typed notes look more like handwritten.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When I export the file to pdf, all the erased lines reappear. Please fix this bug.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I am a user who switched from iPad Pro to Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra and is using Good Notes.
    As a user who solves problem sets with Good Notes, there are three things that are quite inconvenient.
    First, the add comment button is too active and inconvenient to use.
    While writing with the S Pen, the comment button is activated and writing continues to stop.
    I wish the function to turn on and off the comment button in the settings window was activated.
    Second, the size of the eraser is not adjustable. There are only 3 sizes, but I wish…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to have more colors on hand like ios ver

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make it possible to disable the option of adding comments while writing

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I've been used 'Drawboard PDF' application, but hand writing was almost unavailable because of the absence of palm rejection function.
    So, I think it will be profitable to add palm rejection function on GoodNotes' Window version.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! We do currently support palm rejection feature. Have you experienced any circumstances where any of your palm touches were recorded as input? If so, please provide us with more details so that we can look into why it's not working/

13. A PDF file that I imported has tabs across the top linked to other pages in the same pdf. The links don't work though. It does nothing when I click them. This is a crucial need for those who use GoodNotes as a Calendar/Journal. Also, importing our own custom PDF files to be used as templates is extremely important to most users. I can't find anywhere to set pressure sensitivity or turn off pressure sensitivity for the pen either. Writing doesn't feel as natural and smooth as it does on the iPad either.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Similar to the tape tool on notability, like the pen tool, you can draw a shape or write words but the written stuff can be clicked to reveal the pdf or page underneath! Very useful for active recall and quizzing, I am sure many others would love a feature like it!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It is currently a little difficult to navigate through notebooks as they get larger, as the navigation bar shows previews of entire pages.

The ability to mark certain points as section dividers or add headings or any other way to make a table of contents would make navigation much easier.

79 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A color pipette for quick access of colors you recently used, so you don't need to "create" the color again. Simply tap on a color you used for example in a drawing and the color is automatically selected with you pen.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We need Goodnotes work like ios in our Android tablet with all features, it is too laggy on Android and also make it available offline, Thnx

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Goodnotes6 needed urgently with ai samsung features, and option to have one-pay, not subscription-based, as it is on ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When scrolling trough a big pdf file >300 pages, every page takes pretty long to load and lags a lot when scrolling .

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?