Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2021 results found

1. I downloaded the app because I'm jealous of all the Apple users and the good notes app. I love the functionality that I witness others being able to use. This Android version has a long way to go. The first two things that I would like to see happen is horizontal scrolling and hyperlinks working. For example I have a 365-day journal but I cannot click on the hyperlinked days to jump from date to date. And I cannot horizontally scroll I have to vertical scroll all the way from January 1st to current date. That is tedious and very…

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Being able to use keyboard shortcuts for things like undo, redo, copy, paste, cut, etc would be really helpful.

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Handwriting to font capabilities would be nice for those with messy handwriting, also being able to change the font as well as download new fonts

84 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. If this is for students, then we need the option to download and edit notebooks offline. Having the platform work exclusively online creates horrible lagging with the pen, eraser, everything. Not being able to take notes with bad or no wifi really defeats the purpose of having a note taking software and fixing this one problem would help with many other complaints I have seen.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. an implementation like Anki to review cards.
    for example extra categorie where a card can be reviewed where the categorie name would be the name of the notebook in which the flashcards are.
    And a RemNote like usability for the flashcards.

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. "add comment" ("Kommentar hinzufügen") pops up every time when i touch my display and i don´t need this option.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A function to have multiple tabs open like on the ipad version would be great. Especially for students.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Very frequently while I'm trying to write, it thinks I'm trying to add a comment. It is incredibly frustrating and makes it very hard to write. At least add a setting that allows users to turn off the feature

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PDF import with Google Drive doesn't work yet!

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. i cant change the font of my typed information and it looks bad when its in that typical font and i cant even access the font bar to try to change it please try and fix

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I am filled with rage since you added comments when pressing long on the display, because now the whole app is useless. DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO WRITE WITH A PEN, YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR WRIST ON THE DISPLAY, SO NOW EVERYTIME I WANT TO WRITE, THE APP WANTS TO ADD A COMMENT AND I CANT WRITE BECAUSE OF IT. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE APP FOR HIM. FUCK YOU GUYS.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. hyperlinks should work i dont see why this is not a feature....

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. The new added feature (text box) is helpful, but I wish we can change the font size and style of the text by choosing from the fonts installed on our device. Thanks a lot for you hard working.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have a function to search for text within the pdf file that is imported

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As you know, Windows Devices are mostly used in Landscape mode(because of size or Windows was built to use in landscape) but the size of tool bar is so much bigger than the iOS version that the waste of space in landscape mode is too big

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I have to keep moving my pen or else the pop up will appear for adding a comment. This really sucks for when I'm trying to gather my thoughts on what to write next and I don't want to lift my pen off the screen. I haven't used comments at all yet, but its shortcut has been a crippling nuisance for the last month.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For students it may be necessary print anotations that they made in goodnotes.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to edit what font you are typing in like on the ios version. I like being able to add different fonts to separate headers from paragraphs!

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. To Have a function to turn off add comments in mobile because everytime im writing and i slightly long press add comment appears and it disturbs my studies.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add a simple photo editing function

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?