Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2072 results found

1. Many of us use Goodnotes for language-learning. Please allow a mechanism that reads out the sound of the language, and has a dictionary function (preferably offline) so that we can read documents in other languages without that much hassle

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please consider allowing shapes like arrows, text boxes with lines, etc. And please allow the option of pageless whiteboard as part of the app. Having an option for clipboard stickers would also be highly appreciated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The app should allow the user to import pdfs into notebooks, export notebooks as pdf, have more colors available for the pen, have the "crayon" and "fountain pen" types of writing, allow you to enter text from keyboard, allow you to insert images, make ruler and protractor available, allow you to insert bookmarks and allow you to filter the pages of a notebook according to a category entered by the user. To be at the top, the app should allow you to copy/paste the written text and should allow you to create more subgroups for the notebooks so as to…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if user can connect easily with the same account as Ipad use (which is often a icloud.com email adress), or a Gmail ; and no only by a Microsoft account.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Love the iOS app. I think others are right with you should be treating this software as a windows application like Brightroom or Word instead of an Internet extension.
    -As a beta, I was expecting more being able to log into my account like, being able to see what I have already created on iOS since I paid the fee. Even if all the features arent there just being able to reference them would be nice and just a little pop up window of "hey, not all features of this document will be available with this version and editing will…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 전체 문서에서 지울때 어떤 영역까지만 지우개가 작동하고 지워지지 않는 부분이 존재

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be nice to have the option to type instead of writing. I'd like to be able to open GoodNotes on my work PC and have it synced with GoodNotes on my iPad.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to use the same account for iPad and desktop app, having access to the same library will be awesome!
    Also, will be happy to have some accessibility feather (for example for visually impaired) or support higher resolution :-)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On this version you cannot use icloud to sync notes and you cant add images. I think this is in the VERY early stages. Also the mac version is pretty rubbish too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I use Goodnotes to teach.

I wish I could swap between pages with the arrow keys or something similar, similar to how PowerPoint does it.
    If not a keyboard shortcut, a "next page" button on the top would be nice.

Until this feature is implemented, I cannot fully switch to Goodnotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On iPad touch interface, there is no mouse pointer stuff.
    But on Windows, we have to see mouse pointer no matter what wacom pen you use.

Writing with arrow pointer is annoying, GoodNotes on Windows needs to apply pointer by each pen just like MS Whiteboard on Windows version.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Se passo alla selezione con lazzo tramite pulsante sulla penna vorrei evitare di selezionare la penna da schermo prima di tornare a scrivere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. different kind of shapes like rectangles or triangle and such should be able to be recognized and then formed perfectly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I'm trying to use shared notebooks with my students. Some of them have an iPad or Mac. Those that don't are unable to do more than read them. IThe children just love doing the homework I give them in GoodNotes! It's far superior to Google Docs! Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sharing options are somewhat hidden. I've been using goodnotes 5 on my iphone for school notes (I'm a game design college student so i take a lot of notes) and sharing on Iphone is easy and right where we would think it is. I used the Windows version and it feels hidden. it is in a tools list inside an extra menu where i would never think of going for sharing a file. i belive it would be better to have it in a sharing menu within a standard sharing icon on the top right corner of the UI. also…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to export PDF's from good notes Beta for windows would be extremely helpful and a perfect next feature to add that way students in highschool can print or submit documents

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For some reason when I am drawing a decimal point, it will just disappear and I will still get haptic like I am drawing if I don't lift off, but won't it won't be drawing anything. It happens about 50% of the time when I try to make a very small circle indicating a decimal point.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?