Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2056 results found

1. Similarly to IOS it would be great to have a "pressure pen" that varies in thickness depending on the pressure

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I can't find an option to delete a comment afterwards. So it would be great if you could add this feature.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Linked tabs like on iPad would be great!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. the mouse scrolling through pages is somehow very sensitive. i tried scrolling on other websites and apps, and they all seem fine.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I think that is essential for students and professors to have the Voice recording feature (that is recently already available on Goodnotes for iPad) on Goodnotes for Windows. This feature that allows you to replay the ink/drawings you made while taking note and the related audio recording is great and it can be the main point of why windows users should choose Goodnotes instead of other millions of note taking apps already available on the microsoft App Store.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. if we have written something with a colour suppose black and we did not like it so give an option to select that text and change the colour

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The iPad version is linked to its Apple account but there is no login for Apple and Google, Facebook... etc.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Include a opción that you can put your pictures to do better notebooks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As a student collaborating with others on GoodNotes, comments are used to share additional information or as a way to summarize pages and chapters. Hence, it would be great if it was possible to view all comments that have been written on the documents, without having to scroll to every single page.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Ce serait vraiment cool si on pouvait insérer autre chose que des entre manuscrite. Après tout c'est le but de l'ordinateur. Si vous pouviez rajouter un onglet ou l'on peut taper des texte se serait super. Et aussi, il faudrait un moyen facile de se reconnecter a son compte et pouvoir récupérer celui de son iPad par exemple.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Just to compile the ideas I have seen.
    1. Shapes. Premade shapes, stIcky notes. So far I've been just making my own templates and copy and pasting, but I don't like constantly switching journals to do that.
    2. Ability to recolor what we have wrote with our stylus.
    3. more colors! Hex codes.
    4. Maybe watercolor brushes.
    5. import pictures or screenshots from websites.
    6. Lines automatically straight or have a ruler tool.
    7. More pen size! I love having the ability to vary my pen size.
    8. Hyperlinks to other parts of my motes. for example,I link to section…

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I tried the Windows Beta today. Hit the download link and installed from the Windows Store. Was unpleasantly surprised to find that it's just an Edge-based web app. I prefer Chrome over edge but continued anyway. It changed my default browser to Edge without my permission. It took many tries to sign into my existing Microsoft account. I finally got a Goodnotes window but all that was displayed was a pulsating GN icon. I never got a UI at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. The back and forth buttons please either left or right. The distance to the buttons is too far for a right-handed person.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it's always a good idea to have a tutorial feature with new apps like how adobe's open screen has a list of features that can be done on the app. This might take a bit to lay out and present.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can we change the pen/eraser mouse interface when drawing? Like have a circle instead of showing the mouse for the pen/eraser similar to how OneNote changes the mouse view while drawing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You can't seem to change the notebook name within the notebook view. Only the multiple notebook views.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rectangular lasso/selection tool

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cross planform synchronization. I would like to log in through an apple account and not windows

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I wish there was a way to see the outline or add tabs that could link to another page, or a way to link a page to through textboxes.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. On the one hand, I would find importing files very important. In addition, I lack the function to insert my own pictures or pdf's as a booklet template. There are too many differences in the thickness of the pins. The smallest step is too thin compared to medium, which is already very thick. Otherwise, maybe text fields or similar for typing with a keyboard. In addition, of course, sharing or exporting would be very helpful. Maybe just have a look on some functions of Goodnotes 5.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?