Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Manchmal zieht der Schriftzug nach bzw. spinnt es generell etwas rum, vllt. daran arbeiten das es Flüssiger ist

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'm in engineering so most of the time i have to use graphs for certain assignments that needs me to create certain lines, however, I am not granted full freedom to make my own lines due to the automatic parallel snapping. I hope that in the future there can be an option, or a button that allows me to turn of the parallel line snapping.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. For example we could mark a page that we have important information on that way if we have hundreds of pages we can still find what we need.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Can we have the possibility to change the front When we use text. And maybe transform hand writing in text?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bitte komplettieren Sie Good Notes für windows, wir bezahlen für die Premium-Mitgliedschaft und können einige Tools, welche bei Apple funktionieren, nicht nutzen. z.B. Umwandeln von handgeschriebenem Text

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please add more options for colour choosing beside the 3 default in the tool bar
    Like add an option where we could how many color circles we would want to add...also I'm using it in android and idkif it's different from IOS thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. some words are getting erased automatically🥲🥲

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. L'applicazione salva spesso incorrettamente i file, non rimuovendo tratti precedentemente cancellati. Spesso il tratto sparisce appena tracciato, per comparire qualche secondo dopo, rendendo difficile la scrittura

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Control F

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. This is on the ios version but it will help a lot with editing pdfs without needing to constantly zoom in and out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After the new update v118754, the app lags and my hand affects when writing with a pen which was not an issue before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be very helpful if you could not only edit an inserted PDF, but also insert blank pages for notes. Also, it is a pity that no cover page can be used with inserted PFD's.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. have s-pen support like to tap the pen button to change to earser. Also I would like you to have a option to change the text size after i choose it with the lasso option. And the last thing is that i would like you to have a option to import my goodnotes files from the app to my device as a pdf file and also to have a option to import a pdf file from my device into a notebook and not sepertly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It is possible to make the Android version compatible with the iOS version, so that you can make shared documents between Android and iOS and update them automatically

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. with other android note-apps I can choose a calligraphy pen. I couldn't find one in Good Notes. Would like such a pen with selectable sizes (thickness, length) and that writing-pen angle follows S-Pen orientation to have a realistic use of such a hardware-pen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would bee cool if goodnotes would remember if you want to sort by date, alphabet or type.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?