Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Create a folder to put files in that requires a password to access

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When using air actions to ease with the default s pen, I regularly need to restart the app due to the function becoming unresponsive. Further, the erase function cannot be used by the creator edition s pen because it is not bluetooth and cannot support air actions. The erase function should work like it does on every other app, such as Samsung Notes, OneNote, Word, Clip Studio Paint, and many others, by holding down the button to erase, and releasing it to go back to ink.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Me gustaria poder leer documentos en ingles y si aparece una palabra que no conozco poder pincharla y ver la traduccion de forma simultanea, manteniendo el texto original en ingles

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I can't see the texts written by the keyboard option with a shared link. The pages are empty.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Wenn ich mit dem PEN schreibe, wird die Seite wegen meiner Hand gescrollt. Das finde ich ätzend. Bitte sperren Sie die Seitennavigation, wenn man was schreibt.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Everything I typed on my iPad comes up with errors. I shared the link, so I can see the letters on the iPhone properly, but when I run it on the web with the Chrome browser on WINDOW, I get an error and I can't really recognize it. I added a file, so I have this problem, so I hope you can improve it as soon as possible. It's really urgent. It's impossible to collaborate. It's this week's assignment, so I really hope you can improve it quickly.
    To summarize the error, the text overlaps as the last part of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In a PDF book, usually I put my 10-inch Tablet landscape to have a better visual.

Then, I zoom to discard left and right (usually) blank margins of the page I'm reading, to have the text as big as possible.

In this situation, it would be great if I could lock the horizontal scroll so when I scroll down to read the next page, the page itself do not move horizontally.

It is really hard to scroll down (or up) making a perfect straight movement with the finger, so the page always move horizontally during a vertical scroll and I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 두 페이지씩 보기
    2. 여러 페이지 한번에 삭제
    3. 페이지 순서 변경

기능 추가 바랍니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Remember folder where most recent document was saved, or at least give user the ability to toggle this on or off. Really missing this from Goodnotes 5.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In der Windows App kann man aktuell noch keine Flashcards erstellen. Ich finde diese Funktion aber total klasse und sie ist in der ios Version bereits vorhanden. Diese Funktion würde die App unter Windows nochmal massiv attraktiver machen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. users are out of luck if they mistakenly delete a page in their notes. Please add this feature and I will consider keeping the paid subscription.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Much like other feedback regarding iOS vs. Windows/Android. Please add typing function to Windows/Android version; I like having the option to type and handwrite depending on where I am.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I put my research into Goodnootes!!! But it's very dangerous since it can delete or add things/risks to it after salving and reopening the files. So I make errors in my calculations. Here you can see that I wrote a "4" but looks like a "1".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it run on every android device not only on Samsung

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Have the ability to set the 'sort' by default. I have to sort by name everytime I open Goodnotes.
    2. Have a 'Search' function.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i took notes during my class but some of the lines disappeared and there is no reason for this situation because my device was connected to the internet. please fix this error

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 노트 작성 시 필기의 인식이 느리고 펜의 터치 위치가 실제 위치와 다른 곳에 인식됨

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?