Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Das Programm hängt immer wieder und es hat manchmal lange Ladezeiten. Bitte passen Sie die Windows-Version an diese für iOS an. Selbst mit dem Goodnotes-Pro-Abonnement laufen die Dinge nicht wirklich besser, bitte passen Sie das an. So schnell wie möglich.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be a good idea to have the ability to lock stamps into place to avoid accidentally moving it. I would suggest the same for text boxes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Similar to Google docs, have the ability to go back to old versions of a notebook so if you change a notebook or something gets deleted and can not be put back, you can go back to old or privios versions of the notebook and fix the mistake.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. la aplicación no deja Cambiar la tipografía y cuando metes texto con el teclado en samsung no se ve con las tipografías que tenemos disponibles. Además, la opcidon de meter texto con el lápiz (NO dibujar si no que cuando escribes con el lápiz lo convierte en texto ) No funciona bien y hay que ingresarlo en teclado

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. in ios version, shapes are automatically filled with colour, it would be great if this feature is brought to windows version. and the handw

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm having a hard time editing my text boxes or pictures. What should be easy to adapt and resize, I'm having to delete and insert a new one. It seems it locks after that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please allow the handwriting to be rotated after selecting it. 1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Leider gibt es bei mir einen seit über einen Monat bestehenden Bug. Ich nutze ein ASUS ZenBook UX562FD mit dem ASUS Active Stylus SA201H. Wenn ich etwas mit dem Stift schreibe und anschließend radiere kommt es in einigen Fällen dazu, dass das geschriebene zwar zunächst im Dokument verschwindet und nicht mehr zu sehen ist, aber sobald ich die App einmal komplett schließe und das Dokument wieder öffne das geschriebene sowie auch das neue geschriebene weiterhin zu sehen sind (siehe Anhang). Das ist leider sehr nervig und sollte verbessert werden

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A dedicated mirror windows to shows only the pages, excluding all the toolbars. That widow could be sent into the second monitor for display only.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 굿노트 6 어플상에서 박스 만들기에 색채우기 한 것을 지울때 정밀 지우개로 지우면 안지워지는 오류가 있음. 그리고 굿노트 PC버전에서 글자 크기좀 고정해주는 기능 추가해주세요. 그 기능이 없으니, 제가 공부할때 타이핑을 치는데 매번 박스 만들때마다 크기 조정을 해주어야 해서 엄청 불편합니다. 글자 세팅을 고정하는 기능 어렵지 않을텐데. 제발 꼭 추가해주세요..ㅠㅠ

Good Note 6 On the app, there is an error that cannot be erased if you erase the color of the box with a precision eraser. And please add a function that fixes the font size in the Good Note PC version. Since I don't have that function, I type when I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to move the menu to the right as I'm lefthanded and keep moving to the top of a document while writing

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When you choose the scroll direction it changes it for all notebooks instead of just that one. I usually prefer different scroll directions for different documents depending on the format so it's quite annoying to have to change it every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I m not able to write on samsung s6 lite
    The writing experience is very poor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. แย่มากสำหรับการใช้งานใน Android เนื่องจากไม่มีความเสถียร ค้าง กระตุก ควรปรับปรุงโดยด่วนที่สุดในเรืองของความเสถียรในการใช้งานคุณภาพในการใช้งานของระบบปฏิบัติการ Android

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I want to set the text box setting by my choice.
    For example, whenever I use text box, the settings always get back to "24,black". But I want to set it into "20,red,bold"
    I hope you understand what I mean.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My goodnotes application is having problems when saving work. Should be improved to be more stable and make the functions similar to the iOS version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The erase tool memory is poor. Sometimes, the pen marks that were erased appear again after the Goodnotes app has been closed and opened again, which often leads to a messy overlap between the previously erased text and the new text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Poder utilizar los hipervinculos en los documentos, agendas, cuadernos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?