Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. You can currently (as of may 5th) copy and paste what you have written within a notebook. But the clipboard isn’t saved for when you switch notebooks, which would be a great feature if you want to copy a diagram or description between notebooks.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It's a great program. I like how it works, so far on Android. I bought it on Ios and sync with Android. I would like it to be fully cross platform compatible. To continue like this Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Pelease release the android version as a native App and Focus on it rather than the pwa. It will be much easier to use and give feedback given that no constant internet connection would be requiered

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hi!

My feature request would be the inclusion of a new pen style, that would be dotted lines. The idea is to be able to set the separation between each dot as well as the length and thickness of each drawed dott.

I hope you guys consider this.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. in earlier versions when i used eraser button from stylus pen it automatically moved back to pen mode after i release the eraser button but now in the current version (i.e 77484) it doesnt moves back to pen mode by itself now pls check and solve this i would prefer that when i use eraser button on s-pen i dont want to click again and again on pen to get back to pen mode

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm sure more features will be added for the official release but one thing I want to see is the ability to add our own fonts for typing.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sometimes I just want my freehand drawing to have smoother line. If I use the shape tool to sraw wave, it will turn out to be a zig zag line, which is not what I wanted. Can you add an option to just smoothen the strokes instead?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Upon exiting and re-entering the notebook, the dissappeared strokes reappear. Fatal bug.

Samsung Galaxy s6 lite, 128 GB

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I tried opening thr shared version from windows on my phone, and be able to write in the notebook, but it won't click through the tabs. Only writes on the page. I'll wait till I get a tablet to use this software.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Different Pen Thickness are giving in dark colour, since the background is also dark, the thickness is not clearly visible, there should either be a thin white border or the thickness as a whole should be represented in white colour, such that it is Visible even if the display of device is dim.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. would be helpful to mark the page you last worked on, so it automatically opens here when you open the document again

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it would be helpful to be able to regulate the size of the eraser better, so more options than just 3

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be a good idea to add an eyedropper tool where we can use it to find the colours that are used before within the notebook.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Would it be possible to have more types of pens and brushes as well as an option where the document colours are saved so we don't have to remember the hex codes of the colours we are using?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Einfügen von leeren seiten nicht die weite kopieren und einfügen

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. it would be more convenient to highlight and edit text using the text pointer "Ɪ" - this i shape pointer - as the vast majority of people are already used to it in Word, Google docs etc

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?