Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Implementar la escritura de texto y poder importar diferentes tipos de fuentes!
    Sería un excelente beneficio aun que sea de paga!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I cannot see the templates. The thumbnails need to be easy to see so I don't have to load a template to see if I like it or want to use it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be great if this feature was available. It would be very useful to work on two files at once. Please provide this feature properly. I will not hesitate to pay more for this

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It would be great if we can give the folders or files in favourite for alternative and efficiency.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Welcome to Android @GoodNotes! I was a long time GN user in my time with iPad, but ultimately made the switch to Android years ago. On Android we love our customization, and I'd like for you to embrace that by creating a themed app icon that works with Android's material you theming of the UI, especially the icon. If you can bake it into the UI that'll be amazing, but at least the icon please!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 삼성 갤탭에는 s펜이 있다. s펜에는 지우개 버튼이있다. 삼성노트 경우에는 s펜으로도 지우기 아이콘을 누르지 않아도 s펜 버튼을 누르고만 있어도 지울수 있었지만 굿노트는 그렇지 않다. 이점이 아쉬워서 삼성노트를 쓰고있는 유저들에겐 굿노트는 많은 메리트가 없다. 만약 이기능이 생긴다면 삼성노트 유저들티 대거 넘어올것 같다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 화면을 고정하는 버튼이 생겼으면 좋겠습니다.
    지울 때 지우려고 하는 부분을 바로 인식하지 못하고 몇초 있다가 인식을 합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Surface pro has a feature where you can snap multiple windows from different apps together.
    Check out the images below to see what I mean.

I tried this with GoodNotes and it did not allow me to write in it. Could you please make it so you can? I want to multitask, like any student would. I've done this with other apps like Windows Journal app and its definitely possible. So please make it a feature, would really improve the experience.

Oh not to mention, make this app an offline app. I'm not sure who had the bright idea of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I am using ipad but sadly, I dont use Mcbook since it is so expensive. I wish Goodnote from microsoft (on Window) can eligible to sync with my iPad Goodnote under the same account of mine.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Downloaded the OneNotes app on my Lenovo Yoga and tried using the stylus pen that came with it and even my mouse, and I cannot even click on anything without it clicking on a separate button. I have to move my mouse or pen to the far right to click what I want to click on. Cannot even draw on one notes without it writing something completely different

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Would like to use this for bible journaling or any journaling and so the ability to export to editing software like in IOS is a must.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Basically, using the existing functionality of selecting a set of handwritten text and, instead of being able to just move, copy and do the normal functions, add a functionality that can identify mathematical calculations and solve them, showing the result on the screen of the written operation (like photomath, but for simpler and faster calculations). As if we had a basic calculator that is able to understand what we write and give us the information we want.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be nice if aside from copy-paste features, the tools can also be used to edit stickers like in Zinnia journal

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adicionar mais cores para escrever ou até, poder criar sua cor com o círculo, e travar a página para conseguir escrever melhor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In Samsung Notes, we are able to split the screen - be it vertically or horizontally - and at various sizes, so that we can look at a pdf or other notes while also working on homework or other coursework. Only Nebo that I know of is also able to do this, but not GoodNotes yet. Or if it can't be done with the Samsung or Chrome options to do so, if this could be done via inside the Goodnotes app - via tabs, that could be beneficial.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Be it an image, pdf or audio recording - being able to add these into a notebook can really enhance a students ability to use the app as their primary note taker! In Samsung Notes, I'm able to snap a quick photo of the blackboard and through GDrive can immediately add it to my notes. This is one of the last remaining pieces to the GoodNotes puzzle!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I understand that this is new for Android - and at the moment, in Beta phase for Samsung devices with a particular screen size. I understand that! I also understand that making an app that's adaptable to all the various manufacturers and their versions of Android is more challenging then making an app for the iOS store. If it's ever possible, it'd be fantastic if this app becomes available for pure ChromeOS devices, such as chromebooks or upcoming chrome tablets. Google has Cursive but frankly it's far behind the stylus note taking available from third party apps such as Goodnotes.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yo habilitaria la función que tiene el ios, de que cuando escribes con el pencil, se pueda transformar a una fuente de letra que tu elijas, así tu elijes la fuente que deseas y se ve mas ordenado

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to insert pdf pages

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. No es facil generar una nota nueva. Donde esta el icono para eso? Debe haber un icono fácilmente accesible para generar una nota nueva.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?