Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. When using a stylus, the ability to erase with finger and to immediately rewrite with stylus without having to manually toggle between pen and eraser tools. The toggling is done automatically.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Whatever it is there in ios should also be here on android, they already have the best note why not program it the same way in android so it is easier for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. In college it is easier if the notes we create are in their separated folders so that we know that this note is for a specific course or subject so there is no scattered notes just outside.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A PDF file that I imported has tabs across the top linked to other pages in the same pdf. The links don't work though. It does nothing when I click them. This is a crucial need for those who use GoodNotes as a Calendar/Journal. Also, importing our own custom PDF files to be used as templates is extremely important to most users. I can't find anywhere to set pressure sensitivity or turn off pressure sensitivity for the pen either. Writing doesn't feel as natural and smooth as it does on the iPad either.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be incredible if I could add text boxes to my notes, especially when I'm on my laptop. While I have a touch screen, it doesn't write as easily as my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please bring this type of scrolling feature it is very inconvenient to scroll down from the side bar I am attaching the video to demonstrate what type of scrolling i am talking about.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We cannot print in the Goodnote program because there are no tools for us to choose.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please make a darkmode which uses black background and not dark grey so devices with OLED screens save battery.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There is a lag between the stylus and handwritten.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great to have the same information from my iOS iPad and Windows notebook, I have them both with the same email. And taking notes from different devices, but with the same information everywhere would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 갤럭시 탭의 s펜에는 버튼이 있습니다. 노트 사용시 이 버튼을누르면 다른 어플리케이션에서는 지우개기능을 사용 할 수 있습니다. 굿 노트도 이 기능을 고려해주사면 더 좋을 것 같습니다.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It' good ro write but i can't export, print or share my notes and in thw college this is essencial. So makes the app not as useful or accessible :(

But i like the "writing" and the possibility of creating several diferent notebooks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. whenever you have to zoom in and out to make changes, there is a considerable lag.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7. When I switch the orientation to portrait I can't edit my notes. The symbol to edit goes away. It also happens when I open another application and Goodnotes side by side in landscape mode. Means I can't open a web browser and takes notes in Goodnotes while reading it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Like Samsung notes, I should be able to write when screen halved.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On samsung galaxy tab 7 FE with the goodnotes standard page the eraser lags a lot trying to delete anything. If I use the a5 standard paper the issue ceases to exist.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When using a notebook created to be used in goodnotes, making easier to copy or duplicate a page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. 삼성펜 기능 연동 안됨. ex) 버튼 누르면 지우기 기능 사용 불가
    2. 다음페이지로 넘기기 위해 밀어 올리면 펜기능 활성화로 낙서가 됨
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. It affects the tempo and flow of the note or work. S pen compability should be increased and it should be more adaptive

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It'll be better to use this app with multiple windows

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?