Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. [EN - GOOGLE TRANSLATER XD]
    Hello,
    I use the BETA version on Samsung's Tab S6 Lite, I come to suggest some improvements for GOODNOTES and for a better experience for users, especially those who use it for academic purposes.

• I noticed that the notes are loading only if the device is connected to the internet. When not connected the notes are not loading.
    • The visualization of pages on the side is optional in any position of the device (whether portrait or landscape)
    • Possibility to import notes from SAMSUNG NOTES in EDITABLE format into Goodnotes (or import from any other application:…
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 안드로이드용 굿노트가 생긴것은 매우 좋습니다
    하지만 pdf 용량이 100mb를 넘으면 안되는 제한이 안좋고 삼성 탭의 s펜 버튼 기능이 눌러서 쓰면 지우개 기능을 하도록 하는것이 좋을거 같습니다.
    또한 지우개를 사용 하였을때 너무 버벅거리고 쓸때도 버벅거림이 있습니다
    최적화 되었으면 좋겠습니다

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Idee zur Verbesserung: Das man sich mit dem Apple Konto bei Goodnotes auch anmelden kann, damit sich Goodnotes bei dem Apple Gerät und dem Android Gerät gegenseitig synchronisieren kann und man auf beiden Geräten alle seine Notizen hat. Außerdem fände ich es cool, wenn man Dokumente in ein bestehendes Dokument einfügen kann.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Option to remove the structure on the luft side and use the paper in fullscreen

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. access to editing and saving documents belonging to online storage platforms such as drive, drobox etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. when i try to add a blank page between two existing pages of an imported document(pdf) then instead of adding a blank page it adds the copy of that page pls fix this issue.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm really happy to be able to import pdfs. One thing that I wish we had is the ability to add new blank pages onto pdfs we imported. So if I run our of apace, I can just add a new blank page between the pdf pages.

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice to have a lasso tool so you can select things and move them around, like in Samsung notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Like to be able to create text boxes and type your words in them. And like allow them to overlap each other just like in good notes 5 for iOS.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Option for the lasso tool to select everything it touches or select only those things which are fully encircled. This will be beneficial for a lot of students who want to just select an element inside and outside a diagram but not the diagram itself.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can see that the changes from my i-pad reflect on the windows loaded version of the shared notebook , however changes made on a shared notebook on windows is not going to the i-pad version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I need the option to download my notebooks as a PDF to print them out. Also it would be nice to choose which size the paper has. For example DIN A4.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. After using the beta version for a bit I have a few thoughts on the things that could be fix or added. Firstly the fixes:

1) Bugs related to notebook rendering (it sometimes doesn’t show the things I wrote when I scroll up to see them)
    2) Speeding it up a bit (other apps run smoothly on my tablet but in GoodNotes Beta the pen has a bit of a lag)
    3) Talking about bugs – when I change the color of the page it doesn’t show up in the notebook (it’s still white)

And additions that would be great:

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When i marked my handwriting with the bola it would be great of beeing able to drag the marked part to another page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have a lenovo yoga laptop, and use a digital active pen for notetaking. I'm having issues with syncing pressing the barrel buttons for erasing and lasso tool respectively with the app. It takes exiting out of the notebook entirely for writing to be erased, for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. The eraser is really laggy, at least on Android, an it is really annoying to use.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. as good notes will eventually be used more often than onenote even on windos i suggest implementing an infinite canvas. It would not only attract more onenote users but it will also be more familiar for someone who already uses it extensively in note. In general i think many features of note should eventally come to good notes for PC. Also a feature to import and convert onenote files and if possible a better organisation of files just like onenote

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I want to be able to scroll the page by just dragging near the side of the page.
    Alternatively, add a hand tool to grab and drag the page.

This makes it easier when I'm using my pen without going to the keyboard arrows or scrollbar.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Slider to adjust eraser size and also for pen and pencil size. Speech to text integration and also handwriting to text recognition.

While pinch in zoom inside the textbook, the pages should view in grid to easily jump to another page.

Drag and drop pages should be considered in the notebook to easily move the page to desired place.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. there is lag in image of imported document, when we zoom in or zoom out, the image or some of the letters in the pdf gets blurred... see the image and eraser has become laggy too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?