Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. Kinda speaks for itself...

122 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The possibility to add notes in a box, much like a post in in a sheet of paper

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. If you get pictures or notes from someone with the iOS GoodNotes app then I want to be able to open them from the PC app. Digital stickers, notes, and other objects created in the app being able to free flow between iOS and PC would really uplevel the experience. I know that in a BETA there is a lot going on in the background but making picture functionality the next test would be fantastic. Making sure that works and is able to be implemented in the same way as the iOS app is key to moving forward. Thank you…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Es wäre gut, wenn man um zu radieren einfach die Taste des S pens drücken könnte

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. After only one page for me become impossible continue to write on the app ... So i can't use it unfortunatly . I put also a video where is evident the problem . Please can you solve it ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Size of brush pen
    Should be in numeric value ex 10,11,12.....100

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 画面分割でひとつのノートを左右で開けるようにしてほしい。
    同じノートの違うページをみることがよくある。

また、指ではスクロール、ペンでは書く、と分けられるようにしてほしい。
    エスペンのボタンを押せば消ゴムが使えるようにしてほしい。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, please do make the eraser can be automatically switched to when we hold the button on spen. This is a great function in samsung tablet where samsung notes, one note, noteshelf also embedded this function too. It will very convenient for samsung user.
    Thanks!

200 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. it is suprise that the version of android goodnotes is going to available for android users, but there are some feedback and problem on the design and template. First, for creating a new notebook, the image of the book cover is unclear and little bit vague, it is better to provide more clear version. Second, while in the book, for the pages, it is better to provide more size of the pen at a more accessible place, thus more time can be saved while changing the types of the pen. Third, it seems that the bar on the top is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It'd be helpful if there was a dated change log somewhere with all the features being added, when an update has been released and features currently in development. This would be especially useful for users like me who haven't used goodnotes before.

E.g. apparently I should be able to import files now (android user - admin comment from 3rd March) but the last version in the Google store is dated Feb 15th and I still can't import documents. Had this actually been pushed out yet? If not, when can it be expected and why wasn't this covered in the update…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For the flashcards page can you make a flashcard icon instead. Where I can click to flip the flashcard over, like I can type on one side and draw on the other.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When PDFs are uploaded, is it possible to show the outline of the documents? For example if a book is uploaded could we see links to the chapters? Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The app needs to be more spen friendly or else you will lose your costumers to Samsung notes. Also please add features like summaries and vocabulary cards. An other thing i would like to see is a more fluently working app that doesnt look "bulky" like now (example big bars and side boards). Many people are using samsung notes and right now it is your only real competition on the market for samsung tablets, which are very great

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello, I am a first time user to GoodNotes. When I heard that GoodNotes Beta was available on Windows, I immediatley grabbed my chance to try it out.

As a student, PDFs are one of the most abundant resources for University materials. It would be very nice to be able to both edit PDF pages and add whole/speicific PDF pages either in between some pages in the notebooks or anywhere else in the notebook.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability to use the iPad as a graphics tablet for PC. (using a larger monitor frontally would help me with back pain).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve initial app startup experience. Installed on Windows 11 ARM64. The first time I started the app it got stuck at a transition screen with the GoodNotes icon pulsing. After waiting a few minutes, I closed the app by clicking the X in the upper right corner and then opened the app again and it worked fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?