1971 results found
-
Improved palm rejection for android app
I have a Samsung tab s9 and whenever I move the page it tries to add a comment which blocks me from taking notes until I can get rid of it which is time consuming when trying to keep up with a Lecture
Maybe the comment button could be a selection tool not just from tapping the screen or if you could turn it off in the settings that would be good to as adding comments is not a tool I use in this app as a note taking app
34 votes -
More keybord text options and the ability to choose wich browser
The flexibility of switching between pen and keyboard is a plus, but should be developped more, such as with police personnalisation, or height. Another thing I noticed is that it works on Edge, that is a deadass web browser, we should have at least the ability, if you want to stay on web version, to choose between our own web browser, firefox included, even if it is open source.
1 vote -
More updates like iOS version
I want the ability to use S pen to text with the type bar like Apple users do, to correspond with this being able to import new fonts would be great. As well as importing stickers to the sticker book, etc.
1 vote -
Same size for every page
Please make all pages the same size. Sometimes I find it hard to navigate from an oversized pdf page to a default good notes page. It would be nice if you made all pages the same size!
2 votes -
Bullet points
Please do numbered and bullet points for android users. This was the reason I deleted the app.
10 votes -
Goodnotes Windows app suddenly uses web?
I recently bought a subscription about 3 weeks ago. It was perfect to use offline for about two weeks. Then suddenly this week it wouldn't load unless connected to the internet X Trench Run, only THEN I could use it offline. I noticed on the top right it started using the web app of goodnotes. Is there anyway to return it back to fully offline without web?
1 vote -
Cantos arredondados em imagens
Ter a opção de deixar o canto das imagens adicionada arredondadas, assim como no Notability
2 votes -
Keep text settings
When I change the text color, bold, etc. settings, I would like the settings to be maintained when I write the next text. It takes a lot of time to change the settings every time I write a text.
3 votes -
Page not loaded
Everytime I open the notes, the page doesn't loads almost for 5 or more minutes. And I have to repeat going in and out the note until I find my pages loaded.
1 vote -
There's an error when I write down slowly
When I write things slowly, suddenly the app becomes REAL slow and does not work. I mean, the app stops. It ends up with app shutting down. EVERYTIME.
1 vote -
Improve Ink pen
The ink pen writes like the ball pen. There's hardly any difference. It will be much better if it works like a calligraphy pen.
An ink pen should write like in the attached image
1 vote -
Move files to different folders
Unless I am missing something obvious here, why isn't there an option to move files to different folders in the Windows version? As far as I can tell, this is relatively straightforward on iPad/OS but virtually impossible on Windows? This is such a basic function that needs to come.
1 vote -
new page
I hate that when I press the button to add a new page, the view goes down to the bottom of the new page. It doesn't make sense, I need to be at the top, not down.
1 vote -
Borracha para apagar só lápis
Assim como já tem a possibilidade de usar a borracha para apagar apenas o marca texto, gostaria que tivesse a opção de apagar só o lápis sem afetar as outras coisas escritas com caneta ou marcador.
1 vote -
Mudar traço de palavras ja escritas
Gostaria que fosse possível mudar o traço de uma palavra já escrita sem ter que selecionar uma caneta mais grossa e reescrever a palavra.
Poderia ser feito com a função laço ao selecionar o texto e poder escolher se eu quero diminuir ou aumentar a grossura do traço, ajudaria muito nos estudos!!
1 vote -
Is goodnotes for Android or windows actually that bad?
I‘m considering getting and android or windows tablet with a bigger screen then an iPad. However i have not yet found a note taking app for those OS that i actually enjoy using like Goodnotes.
I read that Goodnotes for windows or android is just using a web version and doesn’t work without internet connection X Trench Run? In addition both versions seem very buggy and constantly crash.
Is that still the case and are there any plans to change that?
What is you general experience using Goodnotes on windows?
2 votes -
Full screen
it could be very useful and efficient if we could make the page full screen. So we could close the window where we see all the pages and have a full-screen white page. I have attached an example
207 votes -
1 vote
-
Design our own cover and paper templates within the app
If needed to customize our own like a table or something to keep track of records etc it would be handy if we could prepare a template and design it and use it over and over again instead of having to write the same thing over again
4 votes -
Please make like the IOS version ASAP, we already have in Samsung notes the possibility of handwriting to text. We need more fonts and math
Please make like the IOS version ASAP, we already have in Samsung notes, the handwriting to Tex feature and still don’t have in goodnotes. We also need more fonts, the possibility to import fonts, math converter, change the order of the pages and etc.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?