For use in educational contexts automatic WebDAV-Backup would be a giant leap.
This is available in v6.3.16. For setup instructions, please see Use Auto Backup to automatically create a copy of your documents in a supported cloud storage.
-
ViVi
commented
Hi, we use this app in our company without a proper opportunity of backing up/syncing files with our corporate network. We are located in Europe and I guess are facing the same statutory provisions as āClaus MKā. We donāt want our documents being saved in iCloud. Please add the long requested support for WebDAV (or SMB). Thank you in advance
-
Jjngzzh
commented
We Need WebDAV. Its 2019....
-
WB
commented
WebDav Support would be great - when can we expect this feature?
-
Daigo
commented
Any chance to get the long requested WebDAV support on GN5??
Thank you. -
Markus
commented
Good idea! But I think we have to wait even longer for this feature after GoodNotes 5 does not even offer backup options for cloud services (Dropbox, Google, Drive, ...).
-
Markus
commented
I would like to recall this request. WebDAV support is extremely important to me. I would ask the GoodNotes team to implement this as soon as possible.
-
Foo Bar
commented
Refunded today, because of lacking WebDAV functionality.
-
Utkarsh
commented
Bought Goodnotes 5 today, requested for a refund because of no WebDAV support. Seriously, its 2019 and still no support for this basic functionality. Users are requesting it for 6 years.
-
Anonymous
commented
Hallo Support.
Eine Sync über WebDav würde das Tool um vieles verbessern.
Bitte so schnell wie Mƶglich integrieren. -
Tim
commented
Please add WebDAV sync.
I need it for private cloud synching. -
Claus MK
commented
Please add WebDAV sync! (Or any other alternative network sync).
It is mandatory due to General Data Protection Regulation <GDPR> in Europe. Our Company can“t sync to iCloud
-
Carl C
commented
Please add WebDAV for synchronization. Backup is okay too, but I really need this for sync between iOS devices. My company blocks iCloud on all iOS devices, so I cannot sync my GoodNotes content :-(
-
Chris
commented
Please add WebDAV.
This would help conforming to the law in europe (General Data Protection Regulation <GDPR>)
Without this funktion we aren't able to use GoodNotes -
dhdus
commented
+1 for syncing as an encrypted file in a directory of choice or straigt to the synology, nextcloud apps. This is the most importand feature in my use case for every app.
-
You Mom
commented
Still no WebDAV integration after 6 years?
-
{c}
commented
There has been a steady stream of comments begging for this feature for over 6 years now. It is somewhat disheartening to not receive even an acknowledgement from the developer. (Even something as simple as "That's turning out to be harder than I thought; not really able to do that at the moment" would be greatly appreciated...)
-
Andreas
commented
I was searching the Feature List of GoodNotes 5 for WebDAV Backup/Sync for it would be a no brainer to buy the upgrade - Without, still not sure. Please add WebDAV, i have my own nextcloud were I would like to have a proper Backup. At the Moment I do not have a backup Solution other than Export - I don't want to use an "external" cloud solution. Thanks
-
Anonymous
commented
Please add soon!!!
-
Anonymous
commented
Please add the ability top Sync with WebDAV.
-
Anonymous
commented
Absolutely need WebDAV