For use in educational contexts automatic WebDAV-Backup would be a giant leap.
This is available in v6.3.16. For setup instructions, please see Use Auto Backup to automatically create a copy of your documents in a supported cloud storage.
-
Henning Strodthoff
commented
please add this feature
As it is essential to keep all data private GoodNotes till now offers NO OPTION to keep my data to a private / company owned server. More disturbing: I even violate EU law if I store any notes in any of your linked clouds as the cloud provider do not guarantee to keep the data in Europe! -
Anonymous
commented
I need it as well!
-
Maarten Arts
commented
+1 for syncing with a Synology NAS or some piece of software we can run on a NAS.
-
Anonymous
commented
Please, add WebDAV and Network Drive connection ( SMB !!
-
Anonymous
commented
Sorry, syncing with Public cloud Services is a no go! Please add WebDAV
-
Peter
commented
Thanks for your awesome application! But because of privacy reasons I'm not allowed to use any third party cloud services. Please add webdav support to enable us to use private cloud services like nextcloud.
-
Anonymous
commented
Without beeing able to backup my own files on my own cloud I would not buy this tool - sorry!
-
fsbox
commented
Too bad it's been planned since 2013 and not added ;-) ... Would love to see this feature implemented.
-
Anonymous
commented
Certainly a very nice app that I will never use without webdav.
-
Max
commented
Please add WebDav. I want to be able to store my personal notes on my NAS and export documents to there.
-
Anonymous
commented
New user. Very surprised WebDAV support is missing!
-
Anonymous
commented
After paying for this upgrade I was disappointed that the feature was not added.
-
Anonymous
commented
How long we have to wait for this option? So many people have written that they need it! Again, please make it possible!
-
Anthony
commented
Please, make it happened.
-
Steffi
commented
Please add WebDAV for Synchronisation and archiving. That would be very beneficial for my and my readers use
-
Anonymous
commented
please add webdav to sync notes. Could you tell us what the status "Planned" means in terms of time until implementation? thank you in advance.
-
Anonymous
commented
Great App - but webdav missing
-
cecillia
commented
WebDAV is very important for me too. Please add it to the service quickly!!!!! thanks
-
Anonymous
commented
WebDAV is very important for me. Please add it to the service quickly!!!!! thanks
-
Anonymous
commented
With WbDav support people could effectively store notes on their privat nextcloud solution.