Two Pages View
I would like to suggest a new feature that I believe could be very useful for many Goodnotes users, especially students and people who regularly read and study PDF documents.
The feature I would like to suggest is a “Two Pages View” option, allowing users to display two pages of a PDF side by side, similar to the reading modes already available in other PDF and document applications.
As a student, I find this feature particularly useful when studying from textbooks, lecture notes, academic articles, or other documents in PDF format. Being able to see two pages simultaneously would make it much easier to compare information, follow the layout of a book, and navigate through longer documents without constantly switching between pages.
At the moment, I have to rely on third-party applications when I need this functionality, which is inconvenient since Goodnotes is already the application I use for studying and managing my notes and PDFs.
I believe adding a Two Pages View would make Goodnotes even more practical for students and other users who work extensively with PDF documents. Ideally, it could include an option to switch easily between Single Page View and Two Pages View, depending on the user’s preference and screen size.
I hope you will consider this suggestion for a future update. I think it would be a very valuable addition to Goodnotes.
-
Sawyer Gayton commented
I like this idea. I typically just open two separate goodnote tabs to have them be side by side on my iPad. I would like to add to this because I believe it to be somewhat related, I think having a quick return option would be incredibly useful, since I have to flip through two documents often, and also have a lot of tabs open, so it gets difficult to find the documents I'm trying to flip between.