Page Expansion feature just like FREENOTES app.
I love Goodnotes so much that I don't just feel like a customer anymore, I truly feel like a part of the family. You guys cook up the absolute best note-taking experience, and I'm always cheering for our "shop."
The other day, I happened to step into another app called "Freenotes." Honestly, they aren't nearly as good as us, but they do have one simple, incredibly sensible quality that made me stop and think. It really pointed out a missing ingredient in our own recipe: a page "expansion" feature.
In Freenotes, when you run out of room, you can seamlessly expand the canvas right where you are. As a dedicated regular, I know this isn't just a unique want of mine. So many of us in the community run out of margins while brainstorming, mapping out ideas, or studying. Forcing a new page breaks the flow, whereas expanding the current one keeps the magic alive.
I’m sharing this because I love our shop and want us to stay the best in town. I really hope the kitchen team can take a look at this suggestion and add it to the menu soon.
With love,
Tahsin Bhuiyan