Keyboard shortcut for PEN COLOR
Hi Goodnotes team,
I teach math and statistics over Zoom, using Goodnotes on Mac. While teaching, I switch pen colors constantly, for example to highlight a formula, mark a correction, or separate steps in a solution.
Right now, every time I want to change color, I have to move the pointer away from the page to the toolbar, pick the color, and only then go back to writing. It's very frustrating, and it breaks the flow of the lesson in front of students.
Request:
Let users define several pen colors (a preset palette) that are available directly in the toolbar.
Add customizable keyboard shortcuts (for example, 1, 2, 3, 4) to switch instantly between those pen colors without moving the cursor to the toolbar.
This would make Goodnotes much faster and smoother for teaching, presentations, and note-taking, and it's especially valuable on Mac, where keyboard shortcuts are an essential part of the workflow.
Thank you!