Advanced Editing for Images and Elements
I really like the feature that allows you to align Images and Elements with fixpoints that already are on a document.
The next evolution of this feature I'd really like to see would be the possibility to select wether you want and Image or a section of selected handwriting to respond to said fixpoints.
Sometimes when editing handwritten Text in a Document where you inserted a picture it is quite hard if not impossible to align it when it respons to a fixpoint.
A on of switch for the selected text or image or whatever to be able to deselect the response to fixpoints would be great.
Also being able to center or decenter images or elements like word allows you to would be much appreciated.
Furthermore I'd like to see the possibility of being able to add borders or shadows to images to be able to integrate them more seamlessly into a document.