7560 results found
-
Stencil SVG Library
It would be very helpful to be able to import custom SVG stencil and shapes. Also the ability to store said Stencil's and shapes in a user defined Library.
3 votes -
Finalize notes or PDFs/protect from further modifications
Sorry, if I missed an existing feature request or if this feature is already available.
I love GoodNotes for digitally signing documents; for this, it would be great to have a feature like "Mark as final" for protecting documents or notes from further modifications.6 votes -
Mouse cursor in presentation mode
I use good notes for teaching. But when I’m explaining with both of my hands, my students don’t get to see which screen area to focus on. Laser pointer is amazing feature but it needs activity from instructor.
We can use mouse cursor as an ‘idle-state’ highlighter in presentation mode. Should be easy to implement. And if we can control the colour, size and opacity of the cursor in presentation mode, it would be awesome.
6 votes -
Problems when moving things around using the lasso tool
When moving things around using the lasso tool in large documents I often experience that some text just randomly disappears. Sometimes it can be entire pages and it is very frustrating as a student when you just finished a page of an assignment and suddenly it is gone. If I restart the document then the text is back. Also I experience a lot of lagging when in a large document. I think these two things have to be fixed because I find GoodNotes the best note taking app on the market except for this rather disturbing error.
2 votes -
Video saving in GoodNotes
Hello GoodNotes I was disappointed to find that I could not add a video into your app as a document itself. It would be really useful for me to include some helpful YouTube videos with my university notes. If you could add this feature that would be great. If I could take screen records and record my professor speaking as I take notes that would be fantastic.
34 votes -
5 votes
-
Insert lines and other forms (like coordinate System) via drag/drop
First of all: I‘m not a big fan of calculating my handwritten lines into „straight“ lines. I‘m using iPad and ApplePencil and it still doesn‘t work properly (as shown in the picture) - they are just not straight!
That doesn‘t help during my Math lessons.
I‘m not saying that the current solution should be erased - just add the function „drag/drop forms“ (please add coordinate systems for my math lessons!).
Like OneNote did (see picture).
Please don‘t make the same mistake and wait years to add this function. As a math teacher (and vor my pupils): THIS WOULD BE HUGE!
8 votes -
Set default to “Import as New Document” for importing
I would like to be able to set the default option when importing to GoodNotes to be “Import as New Document” rather than “Import to Current Document” to help prevent, for example, accidentally inserting large documents to the middle of other large documents.
6 votes -
Delete Option for Auto Backup
Currently if I delete a document in GoodNotes5 it stays in the Auto-Backup Folder. I would love to have an option to be switched on if I want documents automatically deleted in the Cloud backup (e.g. Dropbox) as well
14 votes -
Jump to favorites
Bei horizontaler Scrollrichtung: Vertikales Scrollen bewirkt springen zum vorherigen/nächsten Favoriten/Gliederungspunkt
Bei vertikaler Scrollrichtung: Horizontales Scrollen bewirkt springen zum vorherigen/nächsten Favoriten/Gliederungspunkt
2 votes -
Lasso tool: better use of properties menu
For adjusting what should be selected with the lasso tool you always have to open a dropdown menu. This could be done with the property menu on the right. That would be faster and you would see directly, what the lasso tool is going to select before using it.
3 votes -
Slide Notes
When uploading a powerpoint or PDF slides to goodnotes, it would be really nice if there was the option to make them slide notes. For example: there would be 3 slides per page on the left side then on the right side there would be empty lines to take notes on. Microsoft Powerpoint offers this as an option when printing slides. I believe this would be a great addition for students since most instructors teach off of slides, this way students can add notes without cluttering the slide or having to rewrite everything.
21 votes -
Integrate with calendar and reminders
GoodNotes can be used a a great meeting notes tool. It would be nice to see an integration with iOS calendar (similar to Onenote: add meeting details) and with Reminders (add a new task/reminder)
24 votes -
Automatically suggest Lasso selection when drawing closed shape
Add the ability to draw a closed shape around some text and suggest converting the shape to lasso.
This way I can draw a circle around the text I want to move or erase, click on the 'Tooltip' image that offers to convert the shape to lasso selection, and move it or erase it without using any toolbar buttons.1 vote -
After importing a document, suggest to open it.
When I import a document, sometimes I’d like it to be open. But app stays in the current folder and not the one I imported the doc into. So I have to navigate.
I’d like to be see a toast message allowing me to click to open the newly imported document.
2 votes -
Download only certain documents
I would like to be able to download certain documents to share across devices and certain documents to be a one device only thing.
Like my planner, id love to have on my phone and iPad, but my school notes, don’t need to be on my phone.
4 votes -
Enable Good Notes on the web so you can edit notebooks from a webpage on a computer
I would love it if there was a way to access notebooks online in a way that we could edit the organization of the notebooks. This could be in the form of a website where you can log in to access your notebooks, or maybe making a downloadable app/program for Windows.
595 votes -
Convert text to handwritten
Since handwritten text lists can be broken apart much better than text, I would like to have a ‘convert text to handwritten text’ feature. We could even have nice handwritten ‘fonts’ that we could choose from.
5 votes -
Optimizar el diseño del escritorio
Las carpetas, libretas, documentos... que aparecen al abrir la app se ven demasiado pequeños cuando los ponemos en modo vista como lista; es una lástima ya que es un modo de visualización muy práctico pero debido a que el tamaño que presentan los iconos de la versión para el iPad es demasiado pequeño, no queda para nada vistoso.
1 vote -
Take a screenshot but clear the background to make it transparent
Most ideal for copying and pasting images with text that we've written on top of it!
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?