7535 results found
-
Better autoscroll control on zoom writing
When i write using the zoom function, despite I have the autoscroll or autojump desactivated it still moves the page. I'd like to be able to zoom while seeing the whole page or even previos pages. I don't want to see what i am writing double, i want to write while seeing other areas or reading other pages of my notebook. I am attaching a video to see what I am refering when i say it autojumps despite having this function off
1 vote -
Bolding handwriting
The new handwriting optimization tool is great. However it would be nice to have more options of handwriting as they all look the same and the option to bold it or change the width.
1 vote -
cartoon strips
I would like free cartoon strips, just like in the other app (where all the strips are free).
Tanks1 vote -
Barra tarefas estreita e cor personalizada
Seria ótimo se a barra de tarefas pudesse mudar de cor. O azul do Goodnotes cansa muito minha visão. A cor é muito escura e também seria bom se ela fosse mais estreita para que eu pudesse colocar outro caderno embaixo (no modo paisagem) e que não ocupasse tanto a tela com bordas de barra de ferramentas. Obrigada
1 vote -
Caderno transpartente
Gostaria de poder colocar meu caderno (ou folha favorita) sendo transparente por cima do outro estudo como o samsung notes faz.
1 vote -
Product Politics
Hello, I’ve been using GN for many years now. I keep my hardware as long as possible, and I’m increasingly finding that basic functions across my iPad and two MacBooks are no longer working. For instance, I can no longer exchange files in the Goodnotes format between my MacBook and iPad because the iPad version can no longer be updated. My iPad is running iOS 17, but the new GN version requires at least iOS 18. iCloud synchronization stopped working a long time ago. However, the fact that you can no longer even exchange the native Goodnotes file format is…
1 vote -
Improve Tape tool cursor for better precision
Currently, the mouse cursor for the Tape tool is a round circle. This makes it very difficult to see exactly where the tape starts and ends. Please change the cursor to a narrow vertical line or a standard mouse pointer instead. This would allow for much more precise taping.
1 vote -
Bring Back "command" + "+" for Zoom in and "Command" + "-" for Zoom out
Please bring back the 'Command +' and 'Command -' keyboard shortcuts for zooming in and out. I rely on mouse shortcuts for my workflow; without these, I am forced to use the trackpad, which significantly slows down my efficiency.
1 vote -
Links to connect a word to a separate part of a whiteboard or page.
I think an option to link words in a definition to another part of the whiteboard it's in would be nice to see. Perhaps even connecting other pages and workbooks together, just to make studying easier when you forget a certain word's definition. I attached an image as example with an underlined word that would contain a link, in case my explanation wasnt clear
1 vote -
คณิตศาสตร์
สมมูล
1.p^(p-q)กับq^(pvq01 vote -
Pencil strokes
A refinement on how to Pencil looks. Idk but it doesn’t look like a pencil sometimes. Looks like a dot of dots just put together.
2 votes -
Please add a feature where to screenrecord
It will be great if Goodnotes can have a screen record, or import video option. I learn by teaching myself, cand its important for me to sometimes screenrecord what im saying and how things works especially for future references.
2 votes -
Margin extension
Especially for extended PDF like being able to open a margin extension on the right side or the left side or both either be big or small. I think it’ll be really helpful because we can only write to the end of a margin to a certain extent, so I think a margin extender would be good to make the paper more bigger.
3 votes -
Bring back Document Text
I really loved the text document because it was similar to typing on Microsoft Word and more versatile for me to arrange my study texts. Please bring it back. The box is just too small and inconvenient.
1 vote -
Add more pen options -fountain pen
I would love to see a fountain pen added to Goodnotes, similar to the one available in the default iOS Notes app. It has a unique, smooth writing feel that would make handwriting more natural and enjoyable. I think having this option would give users more variety in their writing styles.
Please add a fountain pen similar to the one available in the default iOS Notes app!1 vote -
Student Education Account With School Email
I think as long as kids have a school email they can make a goodnotes education account so then if they forget there device they can log in on a another
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Better alignment function
I hope the alignment function can be improved—specifically, by adding two guide lines for more precise alignment, similar to presentation software—and by removing restrictions on where elements can be placed.
1 vote -
현재 위치로 읽어오기
파일을 읽어올 때 현재 위치로 읽어오도록 기능을 구현하거나, 읽어올 위치를 사전에 등록할 수 있게 해주세요. 이전 버전에 비슷한 기능이 있었는데, 새 버전에 구현이 안돼 있습니다. 현재는 문서를 하나 읽어올 때마다 상위 폴더에서 원하는 하위 폴더까지 찾아가야 하는 번거로움이 있습니다. 빨리 개선해 주세요.
1 vote -
Everything selects without using the lasso
The universal selection tool, or maybe it’s the quick selection idek, is a constant battle for me. Every time I tap somewhere else while I’m writing, it selects whatever I just clicked on, which also moves me from the pen tool to the lasso tool. Which I also do constantly even out of habit to deselect something. And most of the time, I’m writing on an image, so when that gets selected it makes all my handwriting go behind it.
I’m glad we got the lock image tool, but why doesn’t that prevent the image from being selected in the…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?