Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8375 results found

1. I think it would be good if we could see how much time we spent on a document, it could be really useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix the known issue of the same typed notes doesn’t look the same in Goodnotes on iPadOS and MacOS. I need this fixed as I type a lot on both my iPad and Mac, especially I use the bulleted list. Seems like a font rendering issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to be able to customise the tools that pop up when i squeeze my Apple Pencil, so that i can switch more quickly between those i need.
    For example, I might want just pen, highlighter and lasso tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In dem Schreibmodus sollten die Seiten so miteinander verbunden sein, dass der Text automatisch auf die nächste Seite rutscht, sobald diese voll ist. Gerade bei Ergänzungen wäre es einfacher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 지우개 기능에서 펜만 지우기 기능을 추가해 해주세요. 암기를위해 테이프위에 펜으로 글씨를 썼을 때 펜만 지워지는 기능을 넣어주세요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, I see in your privacy statement that your team uses Hubspot for you customer relation management. How do you integrate customer related notes into Hubspot?

Is it possible to integrate goodnotes with Hubspot?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Transform your online presence with Mate Biz, a leading Website Design Company Sydney. Our expert team delivers cutting-edge, user-friendly websites that boost engagement and drive results. As a trusted Sydney Web Design Agency, we specialize in creating visually appealing and SEO-optimized websites tailored to your business needs. Partner with Mate Biz for innovative designs that enhance your brand and attract more customers. Let us help your business stand out in the digital landscape! Explore More: https://www.matebiz.com.au/website-design-agency-sydney.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ensure precise coating thickness and moisture readings with Insuzo 16 DFT meter and concrete moisture meter. Designed for professionals, these high-performance tools offer reliable measurements for industrial applications, construction, and quality control. Whether you're checking paint thickness or moisture content, Insuzo provides durable and affordable solutions for accurate results. Trust Insuzo for top-tier measurement equipment that meets your specific needs and enhances your workflow efficiency. Explore More: https://www.insuzo.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Find the best Cheap electric dirt bikes and exciting Quad bikes for kids at Toys n Wheels, where fun and safety come first! Our range of high-quality, affordable bikes offers thrilling outdoor adventures for young riders, ensuring a memorable and secure experience. Shop with Toys n Wheels today for unbeatable prices on durable and kid-friendly electric dirt and quad bikes, perfect for all levels of riders. Get ready for the ultimate ride! Visit at: https://toysnwheels.com.au/quad-bike-for-kids/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Experience seamless entertainment with the Best Indian IPTV Service from Best IPTV Solutions, offering a wide range of Indian channels tailored for your viewing pleasure. As the Best IPTV Provider in USA, we deliver high-quality streaming, including HD content and a user-friendly interface. Enjoy uninterrupted access to your favorite Indian shows, movies, and sports from the comfort of your home. Choose Best IPTV Solutions for unbeatable service and endless entertainment! Explore More: https://bestiptv.solutions/best-iptv-provider-in-usa/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Agregar traductor para poder leer un documento y que si me surge duda poder marcar la palabra y que me de la opción de traducción a español.
    Sería de mucha utilidad como otras aplicaciones ya lo tienen.
    Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Exedia Fly offers seamless flight booking experiences with exclusive deals and discounts. Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, Exedia Fly ensures affordable and convenient options for all your flight needs. Book now and enjoy a hassle-free journey!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exedia Fly offers seamless flight booking experiences with exclusive deals and discounts. Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, Exedia Fly ensures affordable and convenient options for all your flight needs. Book now and enjoy a hassle-free journey!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have all my notes for medical school on goodnotes. It often happens that we have the same topic in different subjects. So it would be so great if there was a „collections“ feature where I can collect all notes regarding a certain topic from different documents without it being removed from the original document or folder.
    Just like when marking certain pages of my document, there could be a function „add to collection“ and then these pages are shown when I open the collection, but also when I open the document.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For me, it would be so important to just write down my extra-thoughts next to the actual page. It could be designed as „post it“ that os not on top of the page it self, but next to it, or just blanc space next to the actual page.
    I mean, theoretically there is unlimited space in Goodnotes, but I can‘t use it properly to write my thoughts right next to the related notes.
    In my opinion, it would be a pretty basic and uncomplicated feature that would make such a huge difference for me!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Kolkata-based MLM software developer offers customized, user-friendly solutions for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) businesses. Their team specializes in creating tailored software that aligns with the unique needs of each business. The software is designed with security in mind, ensuring data protection and reliability. It is also scalable, accommodating a growing user base and transaction volume. The company provides 24/7 customer support to ensure smooth operations. Services include binary, matrix, Unilevel, hybrid MLM software, e-commerce integration, customizable commission structures, mobile-friendly software, and advanced reporting tools.
    CONTACT NUMBER - Contact Number 1: +91 7983028075
    Contact Number 2: +91 9711298311

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am a current user of GoodNotes 6 and have been enjoying the new pencil feature. However, I’ve noticed that the pencil appears quite faint unless I press down with significant force. When writing with a lighter touch, the lines are too light and difficult to see clearly.

I believe an option to adjust the pencil’s sensitivity, allowing users to control how dark or light the pencil strokes appear, would greatly improve the experience. This feature would be especially helpful for users like me who prefer a darker stroke without having to apply too much pressure.

Thank you for your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Discover premier MLM software developers in Qatar who are dedicated to transforming your multi-level marketing business. Our skilled team delivers customized solutions that enhance your operations and maximize your potential. With a focus on innovation and local market insights, we help you achieve your business goals seamlessly. Elevate your MLM strategy with our expert software development services!call Now :- +91 9582569545, +91 9953119957

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I want to use floating toolbar without squeezing Apple Pencil.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here