Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

7084 results found

1. Add Hungarian recognition. Lot of Hungarian students would appreciate at least Hungarian grammar even if the Hungarian handwriting recognition is not available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I study I want some tabs open together every time depending on which topic I am currently working on, like my lecture the flash cards of the lectures, the homework related to the lectures, etc…
    When switching subject if I don’t want a mess within the tabs I have to close and open each notes, every time
    I suggest the ability to group some notes give the group a name and allow to switch between them. (Similar to tab groups on safari web browser)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. TCM Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine practice that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body to promote healing and balance energy flow.

More Info :- https://www.huajiantcm.com/acupuncture

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would like the ability to toggle the page number to stay on at all times. Also the ability to tap the page number to search for different pages. Where is the scroll bar? It is not intuitive having to use your finger in order to see the page number and go into the settings to search for a specific page number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Creating a signature logo is an exercise in distillation: distill the essence of your brand into a simple yet impactful symbol. It's all about communicating your brand's message with clarity and brevity, making sure that it resonates with the audience across different platforms and contexts. While simplicity is key, it doesn't imply being simplistic; rather, it allows your logo to be versatile and instantly recognizable.

In a world inundated with logos, authenticity is the currency that sets your brand apart. Your signature logo should reflect the unique narrative, values, and personality of your brand. It's about remaining true to your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please make it better, i have every single setting set to french and yet it keeps autocorrecting to english no matter what i do, the notebook is in french, my keyboard, the app, like why is it so bad at staying in french. It was fine for a while and then it crashed and when i opened the app again it suddenly wont recognize french anymore, FIX THIS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I purchased a few sticker packs and noticed that when downloaded to Elements the stickers are randomly sorted which makes it impossible to find stickers by category. The app currently does not include functionality to sort these easily. However it would make more sense that these were downloaded in the order of category of the sticker pack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It already got suggested, but a long time ago, that’s why im opening a new one. AI does a great job correcting misspelled words in handwriting. It would be amazing if that beautiful AI handwriting could also be applied to correctly spelled words, since my handwriting is terrible and others are struggling to read it. With that, I could just select all my handwriting, improve it with AI and voilà! It also shouldn’t be too time consuming since the AI handwriting tool already exists and only needs to be enabled to be applied via a long press for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sign in to your GAM Investments account for personalized wealth management solutions. Our secure login portal offers access to a range of investment options and financial services tailored to your goals. Stay informed, make informed decisions, and grow your wealth with ease. https://slrhr.com/sign-in/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. we used to be able to take a screenshot on our Macbooks and drag them to insert into a note, now you have to insert a photo on the ipad. This just makes the process 10 times longer, really wish this feature could come back, I don't know why it was removed in the first place from good notes 5

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When writing notes, or creating drawings it could be helpful to have a "lock" tool so when moving/resizing/or color changes can be grouped together (instead of each time needing to circle every individual part and possibly missing something)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Moneyworks is a comprehensive financial management software designed to streamline and simplify your business's financial processes. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, it allows you to efficiently manage your accounts, track expenses, generate invoices, and monitor cash flow.

More Info :- https://ostendoasia.com/moneywork-gold-trial-download/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A leading cryptocurrency development company offers a comprehensive suite of services including custom coin and token development, smart contract development, exchange development, ICO/STO/IDO development, and wallet development. We leverage cutting-edge technology, prioritize security, and offer scalable solutions to accommodate growth. Our experienced team comprises skilled developers and crypto enthusiasts, and we are committed to driving the future of finance through advanced developments and tailored solutions. Contact them for a free consultation.
    https://www.coindevelopmentcompany.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to syncronize my notes with Samsung Notes in a Galaxy Tab 6. Notes on my Samsung Notes comes to Goodnotes 6 and vice versa.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to archive certain sets of flashcards so they will not pop up in the daily summary of flashcards to learn.

This way I could see right away which flashcard sets I have to learn today without having to search the list of all my flashcard sets.

I want to hide the sets that I do not need to learn anymore without having to delete them completely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'm missing an option where you can set the pencil as a finger only to navigate. It's very practicable for reading, so you can navigate with the pencil and switch to highlighting and back, for example. It also helps with clicking on hyperlinks. This way, the user doesn't have to switch between the pencil and their finger all the time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello! My idea for learning a different language is a little bit different than the ones I’ve seen posted. I am trying to learn Korean, more specifically how to read and write the different characters. I think Goodnotes can be a great tool to do that, although I don’t know how that could look. I’m thinking something along the lines of how we learn to write English as children with the big blue lines, and the dotted red line in between…

From what I’ve learned so far as well, there are certain strokes to different characters to write them.

Flashcards…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Possibility to insert in the text box:
    - multi-level bulleted lists, numeric lists, lettered lists
    - text indents
    - apex and pedice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When reducing the tools in the toolbar the tool options window remains the same width, even when there is room to expand to the full window width.
    It would be nice to see all options for a tool when the space is available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Should have attachment functionality and linking functionality. Attach other documents or code files in your notes. Link to other notes to directly jump to them

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?