Skip to content

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Welcome to the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes on other platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web forum.

If you're a business user, instead see the Goodnotes for Business/Enterprise forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Customer Suggestions for Goodnotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

8375 results found

1. Please allow me to change the color of the highlighter in the ability to insert the highlighter in the recognized text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Looking for expert guidance on studying abroad? Our overseas abroad education consultants provide personalized assistance to help you achieve your educational goal. More info: https://graceintlgroup.in/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Explore unbeatable deals on Exedia Airfare and take your travel plans to new heights! With a wide selection of flights to destinations around the globe, Exedia makes it easy to find the best prices. Whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or a dream vacation, you can book your next adventure with confidence. Don't miss out on the opportunity to save big on your next flight!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I like to build on my flashcards in chronological order and I wish there was an undo button because I have accidentally swiped right before I read it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1) Dovebbe consumare meno batteria
    2) problema comprensione lingua

Italiana quando crea il titolo nella
    scannerizzazione automatica.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I work a lot with PDF-files (most DIN-A4 / Textbooks etc.)
    It would be great to have a horizontal expansion option (if you´re on vertical scroll)
    For an A4 vertical baseplate one could do a vertical expansion with a DIN-A page of another size. (also would not have to be DIN Normed could just be any page)

It would be great for taking notes or adding additional information in textbooks.

If one would work through a text book it would be easy to just select all the expansion pages and copy them into a separate Notebook. Particularly for summaries.

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi everyone!!! I recently started to get interested in the topic of crop farming in the context of Web 3.0 and in particular the opportunities that crypto debit cards offer. I became curious how exactly they can help farmers in financing their projects. For example, could such a card simplify the process of purchasing fertilizer and seeds? And what other benefits might farmers have when using this technology? Share your opinion, I am very interested!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gays add Arabic language is the rude add turkey languages and not add Arabic. Arabic is one of the seven official languages, while Turkish is not.😡

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Spirit Airlines gift cards are a convenient and thoughtful gift option for travelers, offering the freedom to fly anywhere Spirit Airlines goes. They can be purchased online, at select retailers like Costco, or through online marketplaces. Spirit Gift Card Customer Service is available to assist with purchases and balances. Discounts are often available during promotions or special sales. These cards are perfect for travelers, offering flexibility and access to international adventures. Keep an eye out for deals and discounts to make your gift even sweeter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix bugs to make easier to type and work in the document with a laptop. For me the document is ALWAYS bugging (even after restarting everything), this includes: jumping a lot when scrolling, typing is very delayed and start to lag, adding pictures or even just going into "picture settings" takes very long due to lagging. I really love working with goodnotes and with the IPad everything always works perfectly! However, bugs in the macOS app makes it very hard. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Divine Life Care is professional care support service firm that specializes in providing community care support services to assist individuals in performing their daily activities. Our caring team provides individualized support to enhance the quality of life of a client so that clients can stay independent and proud of themselves while carrying out their daily personal activities.We ranges from personal hygiene to meal preparation support, companionship, and mobility support. We enable clients to live adequately in their homes while giving reassurance to families. Trust Divine Life Care to offer excellent, tailored care within the community.

Visit now for more information…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Japanese Car Parts is your number one car wrecker Manukau, Auckland. We specialize in dismantling and recycling the vehicle, doing so in the most eco-friendly way possible. We process all types of automobiles, harvesting parts, and reusing them to full potential. We have knowledgeable staff at Japanese Car Parts provides you with the best competitive prices for scrap vehicles and handy pickup services. Whether it's about car wrecking and disposing of an old car or getting quality used parts, Japanese Car Parts standsas best auckland car wreckers. Bringing you the most reliable solutions at your end, we are sure to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auckland Car Parts specializes in providing you with the highest quality toyota car parts auckland drive your vehicle in top condition in Auckland, and keeping your vehicle running efficiently and safely is of utmost importance to us. If you want to keep your car in the best working conditions, our wide range of both genuine and aftermarket parts will cater to all your needs. Contact our knowledgeable team today to help you find that correct engine part, brakes, or accessory. Our commitment is customer satisfaction, so this means offering competitive pricing and prompt service. Buying Car Parts Auckland is a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Holiday IPTV is one of the best provider of Malayalam IPTV channels in USA. Among all the entertainment channels, Holiday IPTV has a rich variation of productions for your screens. As the Best IPTV Provider in USA we believe that every bit of the content must be good for our viewers. We have all Malayalam channels in our list and ensure that you never miss any of your favorite shows or movies or live events. With our reliable streaming and user-friendly interface, we make it easy for you to enjoy your beloved content anytime, anywhere. Join us at Holiday IPTV…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hair Patch services from Hair Mond will present you with hair that will bring back your confidence and make you look full. Our highly experienced team makes sure that every single patch remains light on the head because of the subtle, quality finish which takes on the exact natural appearance of your other hair. Looking for a "Hair Patch service near me"? Stop right there! First thing first: personalized consultation in order to offer you the perfect solution for your needs. We are committed to customer satisfaction; we only use the best materials and techniques. Hair Mond can give you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add keyboard shortcut and pencil tap options to switch between edit and read-only. I use my iPad a lot with a keyboard or macro pad, and having a shortcut would make the experience so much better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When I try to install Goodnotes 6 from the AppStore on MacOS 15.0.1, it fails with the message "Macos 13.3 or later is required". From my point of view, 15 is newer than 13. You may have to extend the compatibility to current versions of MacOS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. in a lot of my notes I like to separate categories/ideas/sub topics in boxes. My notes are color-coded. Most of the time it is a struggle to make the boxes Around my fonts. I do a layered pen design with two separate colors. It would be amazing to have better pen presets that allow total customization.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?