Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Even after scanning the files in my download folder, which resulted in no threats, Goodnotes upon opening registered with Kaspersky Standard as a cryptoattack. Hence, you have some homework to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I need this offline in several of my classes with spotty wifi!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The app needs to be more spen friendly or else you will lose your costumers to Samsung notes. Also please add features like summaries and vocabulary cards. An other thing i would like to see is a more fluently working app that doesnt look "bulky" like now (example big bars and side boards). Many people are using samsung notes and right now it is your only real competition on the market for samsung tablets, which are very great

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It is important to have an option to crop images when inserting them, as it allows us to select the specific part we want to use.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Actually the apps is great, but it will be greater if I can rearrange the paper that I have in the notebooks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hello, I would like to copy 1 full page to transfer to another notebook at the desired page number. Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a Samsung tab s9 and whenever I move the page it tries to add a comment which blocks me from taking notes until I can get rid of it which is time consuming when trying to keep up with a Lecture

Maybe the comment button could be a selection tool not just from tapping the screen or if you could turn it off in the settings that would be good to as adding comments is not a tool I use in this app as a note taking app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In addition to the recommendations for the delete button for comments, the options to share and edit should would be great also

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. On the iOS version you can add as many colours as what will fit on the screen. Why am I now limited to 3 colours?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Make shapes style for 3D objects like on Jnotes

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I am using Samsung Galaxy Tab. However, when using the current GoodNotes, it is regrettable that the button on the side of the Tab S Pen cannot be switched to erase.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please improve it... and please fix bugs as it lags a lot and sometimes few folder which once I can edit suddenly doest open and it show the system crashed.... please fix it asap... Although the app is good And I appreciate the developers fr making it available from android as well..

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. ability to insert text and laser pen tool(with different colours),also add pencil ,ruler and tape tool

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be cool to have the option to create and study flashcards like in the iOS version!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All I ask is a timeframe on when we can finally searching notes on windows devices. Recently got rid of my Ipad, and now I can't search any of the notes I take...it's an incredibly important feature that saves so much time. It has me looking for other note taking apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. If you press the button on the s pen, the erase function is activated, but in GoodNotes, the erase function does not work and instead draws a line. In particular, if I move the air while pressing the button, a line is drawn in the direction I moved. Please, activate the erase button function of the s pen! (다른 사람들도 이미 언급했지만 s pen에 있는 지우기 버튼 누르면 지워지긴커녕 오히려 선이 그어지는데 되게 불편함.. 제발 s pen의 버튼을 눌러서 지울 수 잇게 해달라.)

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ich finde es ziemlich dreist Geld zu verlangen zum aktuellen Stand der App...in keinster Weise mit der Version von IOS zu vergleichen...viel weniger Funktionen! Außerdem hängt die App bei mir oft, Notizen sind verschwunden und nun funktioniert auch das Lasso Tool nicht. Wäre die App kostenlos könnte man das akzeptieren, aber ich kann niemandem raten Geld dafür auszugeben bevor die App nicht auf dem Stand der IOS Version ist...Schade ich hatte mich sehr gefreut Good Notes auch endlich nutzen zu können.
    Bitte so schnell wie möglich die Funktionen denen der IOS Variante anpassen, dann würden es auch sicherlich mehr Leute…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. when I try to zoom in and write with my pen and there is a text field underneath the whole page moves as if I use my finger, doesn't indcate that I am writing something but when I let go the line or writing appears. Same for every other tool to write with the pen... After a while of waiting it stops but it is quite inconsistent...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I am currently trying to write a text per keyboard and it keeps switching the size of the text after exiting the writing box. Font size keeps also switching back to 24 size after some while and I have given up for now to change the size. Maybe it's a bug but pls fix that, it's quite essential to be able to use that, especially if the option for that is already there...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?