Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. -Ability to add, cut, copy, and paste text
    -Ink to text feature
    -Sticky Notes features
    -Header themes
    -Option to remove pressure sensitivity

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Can you please add a new version that has the ability to add more tabs. while working on on pdf, you have the ability to work on the other notes simultaneously like ipad version also please add the search bar, as an example when you search a word it shows you the page number and the pdfs that has this specific word again like ios version
    I was reading the feedbacks and i notice that you have replied that your working on some special features but about 2 days ago which is october 20th of 2023 you had an update…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I was so happy when I knew that goodnote5 is going to be available for Windows! The experience I have had in trying the app is good as a beta ver. and here are some suggestions I wish it will be added or improved soon:
    Change from eraser to pen automatically. When I erase by clicking on the button of my pen, it stays on the erasing option. While rushing in taking notes I sometimes forget to choose the pen after erasing so I erase by mistake other words.
    Converting shapes and lines drawn by hand to drawn shapes and…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. implementar la función de cambiar tipografía en versión windows

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Thanks for this helpful application, but can you ass the ability to select some pages to export instead of the only choice of exporting all the file pages together which is usually not helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. When you choose the scroll direction it changes it for all notebooks instead of just that one. I usually prefer different scroll directions for different documents depending on the format so it's quite annoying to have to change it every time.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Palm rejection works well for making unwanted marks, but Palm movements that move the entire writing page are annoying. Thanks for seeking improvements on making an awesome app.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. I m not able to write on samsung s6 lite
    The writing experience is very poor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I usually just use GoodNotes for planners and notebooks, and they are usually divided into 12 sections, or have 600 pages minimum. Hyperlinked tabs would make browsing through pages convenient.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In the windows version, there is no option to save the text style, unlike in iOS version.
    Looking forward to this update.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When using the surface pen you can use the other side to erase and that works perfectly fine, but I would love a setting where I can make it go back to using my pen tool when I flip my surface pen back over and start writing again. Right now it stays on the eraser tool, but would be nice if it automatically switched back to the pen tool

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. when i open the app i see 4 notes flashing than i see either 3 of 2 notes (which i have saved ) this is not good for user experience, sync the notes flashing to no of notes i have and it shows 4 so for your easiness make max note count to 4 rather than deleting a flashing thing , and then synchronize it will be great and advertise this 4 thing so people will find great and will try again hence returning users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The documents shared do not appear across Apple devices. This seems to only be an issue on the device. it appears online. But I need it to appear on each device. All of my documents are backed up to the cloud. How do I fix this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. It is only a Browser app, thus not working offline, etc.
    Since Goodnotes is officially out of the Beta Phase you should at least create an app for it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When writing with the pen, sometimes GoodNotes will stop registering it for a short bit, and cause my handwriting to look very off. This doesn't appear to be a Windows issue since Microsoft OneNote does not have this occur.

Otherwise, I think the app is in a good state for a beta, and that this being fixed along with adding other essential features (text, importing images, pen settings, etc) would make it a great program!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. It would be grate if we can have a more power efficient app: Goodnotes drains my battery! it's not an hardware problem: my PC is brand new

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. As we wanted a complete App that should work without the internet too as u had for iOS, this web app is too frustrating as not loading the document properly despite having the fast net speed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?