Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. It should be stable as ios and the line should support the pen
    Support s-pen too

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Export Annotations Only.
    Highlighted text and Annotation and other linked text to be separately exported into Editable PDF format.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My best friend recommended this app, but she has an iPad and I have the S8. She loves the Goldmine ans Coco Templates. Please populate Beta with more options for Android.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Love the iOS app. I think others are right with you should be treating this software as a windows application like Brightroom or Word instead of an Internet extension.
    -As a beta, I was expecting more being able to log into my account like, being able to see what I have already created on iOS since I paid the fee. Even if all the features arent there just being able to reference them would be nice and just a little pop up window of "hey, not all features of this document will be available with this version and editing will…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. right now the share link that's viewable on the web can only be opened and viewed in win beta. But since the current beta version doesn't allow you to save the link as a shortcut, i have to save the email that the link came in and look for that email everytime in order to access the share link. I'm assuming the ultimate goal is a shared file such as what currently exists for ios but since that's still not in operation yet, then having a way to access shared web links is an acceptable temporary solve.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am using a surface go and it has a small screen about the size of a piece of paper. When I take handwritten notes I rotate the tablet and it turns the computer into tablet mode. In tablet mode, the section on the left, which displays the pages, is much too big and hides a good portion of the page. In landscape mode, laptop mode, I can see the full width of the page. I think the issue could be solved by minimizing this feature.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Folders in which you can also add subtitles to have a better overview

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be nice there is a simple application that syncs notepads on PC where you can see the notes and type more with your keyboard

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great to be able to sort your Notes and notebooks in files to have a better overview. Its quite clutterd at the moment. (like in the IOS version)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After i created a few documents i got the hint that i cant create and more. I need to make more because of Uni.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. There is no button to share the document. It's inconvenient because I can't save it as a separate pdf file on an Android tablet .

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I have an issue with using two windows devices, one desktop and one laptop with touchscreen.

After I finish taking notes on the laptop, unless I've also had goodnotes open in the desktop as well while making new notes, instead of syncing the new information over from laptop to desktop, instead the desktop overwrites the laptop and I lose all the work ive done. There's no feature to return to an earlier version and no way that I can find to recover this.

While making exam notes for uni, this is very frustrating to lose a whole days work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. when I rotate the screen, goodnotes should adjust the page according to the screen layout.
    When I rotate the page from landscape to portrait, goodnotes miss up the location of the page and doesn't allow adjusting it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be lovely to be able to adjust lines by tapping on it and moving the dots (like the IOS version) or even just 'liquifying the lines', a little bit like in photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I miss the oportunity to move via the lasso -tool objects separately and as well having the oportunity to move (and delete) comments

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be amazing if we could have an infinite board (like Microsoft Whiteboard), and if we can choose its color (maybe using a palette)
    Moreover, more templates would be appreciated for students (seyès, grid, points...)
    Thank you :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cannot import files larger than 100mb and scrolling doesn't seems to be smooth either

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add a slider, like the pressure sensitivity slider, but for the smoothness of the pen. A slider at 0 would have no stroke smoothing effect and the stroke may be shaky depending on the user's input, and a slider at 100 would have no shaky edges and perfectly smooth lines, more ideal for drawing or highlighting text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?