Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2183 results found

1. Export a single or multiple pages (not whole notebook) as a PDF and share via email or or text. This is possible in the old iPad versions and super useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Double tap to fit width, so it is easier to start the annotation rather manually zooming to fit screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I am using goodnote for the first time on ios, I feel happy with the various features given on ios. When I switched to Samsung tablet for some reason after knowing goodnote is on android. I realized that the s-pen feature is not fully applicable I expect there are standard features that can manage the s-pen such as palm rejection, middle button configuration and so on. Can be enabled in the next goodnote updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The IOS version of Goodnotes is great; however, the Windows version is glitchy and sometimes unusable. For example, I am currently trying to draw a straight line along an already existing line over an image, but it will not allow me to, as it keeps automatically "fixing" the line so that it is at a 180-degree angle instead. If this application cannot handle so much as draw a straight line in the direction that it has been drawn, it will never be worth paying for, let alone signing up for a recurring subscription. Because of this, I am grateful that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 아니 너무 많이 충돌이 일어나서 못써먹겠다
    도대체 이따구로 만들면 어떡하라는 거냐
    그리고 ios랑 안드로이드는 되는 기능도 다르냐 이게 차별이지 뭐야
    좀 안드로이드 한테 맞게 좀 개발해 조금만 용량크면 바로 느려지고 앱 튕기고 왜 만듦????

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. On iOS we are able to tap a shape and adjust the nodes. I've found myself trying to do so in the android version. Every time I become a bit more frustrated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have to change the file name every time when I download it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Actually the apps is great, but it will be greater if I can rearrange the paper that I have in the notebooks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have a Samsung tab s9 and whenever I move the page it tries to add a comment which blocks me from taking notes until I can get rid of it which is time consuming when trying to keep up with a Lecture

Maybe the comment button could be a selection tool not just from tapping the screen or if you could turn it off in the settings that would be good to as adding comments is not a tool I use in this app as a note taking app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add flashcards with the same functionality of those on iOS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Text default option on Web version!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be useful if the amount of time required for the "paste - add comment" text box to appear could be changed. Currently, it tends to appear too quickly, so some words or letters are very difficult to write without the box appearing and deleting what you were doing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 갤럭시 탭 S9+를 사용하고 있습니다,
    이용하는데 너무 불편합니다.
    글자를 입력할때 굿노트가 이를 인식하는데 너무 오래걸리고, 버퍼링이 너무 심합니다.
    호환 문제를 해결해 주었으면 합니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Handwriting to font capabilities would be nice for those with messy handwriting. And it should help as well with the lag that there is currently.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great if there is an option to show multiple pages side by side. I ran into the issue a lot when I need to continue writing from the previous page but the only option is to flip back and forth, which is very distracting and time consuming.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. May we pleeeaseee have the option to import fonts? Pretty PLEASEEEE.

I just started using Goodnotes after seeing my friend use it on her iPad. However, I have a Windows computer/tablet and the functionality compared to the iOS version is HORRID. She and I are flabbergasted that the most basic tools (such as importing fonts) have been omitted from the Windows, Andriod, and Web versions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Lenovo pen lags while using GoodNotes for Windows on Lenovo Yoga 9i 2-in-1 but pen has no lag while working in other apps like OneNote or Edge or built-in note taking app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. One of the few things that I dislike, is that when i’m doing math problems taking several lines/pages for a single question, I have to always click the "+" button to add pages. It really stops me in my track.

My suggestion is that Goodnotes adds a way to always have 1 or 2 blank pages after the page you’re writing on, if it is the last one. This option would be a toggle you’d activate in the active document’s settings to prevent unwanted behaviours to other documents.

Unlike other suggestions wanting infinitely scrollable pages, it would keep the active…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Here are some very much needed updates for the good notes on windows
    1. Do add Zoom window like on IOS
    2. Add a support for pen tablets in Good Notes ( basically a using a pen tablet makes it harder to pan around the screen which makes it very much harder to write on a text )

Me and my team very much like your application and we are not iOS users that much , if these feature are added , minimum of 20 subscription are promised

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am just casually writing in a notebook, it starts to lag extremely, then it crashes and i have to reload the whole thing and a few of my writings are missing. This is really unfortunate in class. Also you download the app but when you open it, it shows Google Chromes icon. It should be an app and not a browser link you can open.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?