Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2184 results found

1. A select/checkmark option or icon, in order to select, for example, a notebook within a folder, so we can easily move it to another folder. I have a few notebooks in subfolders, and would like to select one or more to move to another subfolder which is in a completely different folder entirely.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Sometimes I erase something and when i export that doc into a pdf, it's still showing, then even if i close the windows app it isn't erased when i export it but can't delete it because it is no there in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. sometime, if the doucument has been edit, the zoom bar is hiden under the refresh bar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Lenovo P11 Pro has quite some power, is it possible to test goodnotes on it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Versão web não sincroniza com a versão do ipad ou pc ... estou logado na mesma conta .... alguem poderia ajudar?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello good Notes team.

All features in Web version are fantastic but recently from few days I'm facing issue of software getting hanged when I'm sliding pages fastly. It would be great if this issue is solved.

Thank you !!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Die erstellte pdf eines Notizbuchs entspricht nicht dem, wie das Notizbuch in der Windows-Anwendung aussieht. Obschon das Notizbuch als synchronisiert angezeigt wird. Alte, längst wegradierte Notizen werden in der erstellten pdf angezeigt und überlagern sich mit den aktuellen, nach dem wegradieren an eine Stelle geschriebenen Notizen. Damit werden Stellen in der pdf unlesbar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We need Page copy function

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Lasso Tool

Being able to cut out certain pictures from a pdf of pictures.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When you add a comment, it is presently impossible to modify, erase or move it, unlike the IOS version. Adding this feature would be really useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. No puedo eliminar los comentarios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Il manque la possibilité de personnaliser la police du texte, ce serait bien d'avoir les mêmes fonctionnalités que IOS sur Android et sur Windows. De plus, il serait bien d'accéder à la version sur android même sur téléphone, j'ai un galaxy S22 Ultra doté d'un S pen et je ne peux m'en servir car l'application est disponible que sur les tablettes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Cuando escriba que no se pare al salirme añadir comentarios

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. it would be great if you could edit a shape you draw by holding it down at least every corner like in the IOS version, or another example would be that you can stretch and compress a circle as you like.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I copied a whole page of Notes to move it around. Unfortunately I had too much confidence in this product and cut the page out and pasted it in on another page, afterwards the programm crashed and it only saved the the document where I cu the page out.
    What you can do better:
    1. Do version control (back ups), since everyone has sensitive documents and notes they cannot lose.

Secondly I wanted to import the old file (my backup) and I couldnt continue working on it because GoodNotes recognized it as normal pdf.
    2. Add so you can save…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 노트를 Pdf로 변환시키면 이전에 지웠던 필기들이 겹쳐서 나오고 있습니다. 오류 수정 부탁드립니다.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think improving the PDF annotation capabilities by adding features such as text highlighting, uno online, text box insertion, and the ability to add audio or video annotations is neccessary. This would make Goodnotes a comprehensive tool for reviewing and annotating PDF documents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Große Performance Probleme und Bugs seit den letzten Updates, dafür das man 7€ dafür bezahlen muss nicht vertretbar und extrem Anstrengend
    1. Beim scrollen (per touch) bugt es wohin es will, aufeinmal ist man auf seit 68 obwohl man auf seite 5 arbeitet, in letzter zeit sehr sehr oft!
    2. Beim öffnen und beginnen zu schreiben registriert goodnotes den stift nicht als solchen und scrollt mit in der schreibbewegung. Mit einiger verzögerung ist dann auch die Schrift aber so kann man nicht schreiben. Mehrmaliges schließen hilft da nicht
    3. Wie allgemein schon geschrieben von anderen, synchronisationsprobleme mit doppelten linien nach…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?