Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2186 results found

1. It would be great if there were a option where i could select an option that converts my written words via pen to Keyboard like written words. So that i can write with my pen which is faster to ne as typing it on the Tablet Keyboard. Also when u write something with the pen u can circle it and it converts it into typed sentences or alike. I habe seen this on the IOS app that this is possible and it would be great on the Windows Version.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I would like the ability to change the date & time of a notebook in order to better organize my notes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello!

I would request the ability to modify lines after they are drawn with the stylus. After drawing a line with the stylus, I would like to see the ability to tap the line with your finger and have reference boxes pop up on both ends of the line and middle of the line. This would allow the ability to change the length/angle of a line as well as change the curvature if it is a curved line.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Being able to create color palette for pen and highlighters.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be great to have more storage. I intend to use the app for all my university documents. :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. i would be useful to be able to save my notes as a pdf file

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. there is no way to type in the document, which takes away from the neatness of notetaking and planning digitally.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I would like the feature of setting an image to the back/background. When I write over a photo and need to move a pen mark, I have to erase the mark, as moving the mark would move the image too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. es wäre wirklich schön wenn man datein einscannen kann und hinterlegen kann. Außerdem hägt es manchmal wenn ich etwas lösche

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve the rendering speed. Whenever I scroll or zoom in/out it takes a while to render as well as when every I write something it takes time to show up. This is a major issue as it makes note taking difficult. If this is actual improved in the full version, I would be more than willing to pay for Goodnotes and make it my standard note-taking app.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. S pen의 버튼이 지우개로 사용이 안된다.

앱이 버벅인다.

왜 오프라인 사용이 안되는가?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It's lagging a lot. I think this app's optimization in android has problem.
    Keep renewal the apps that can approve optimization!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Após adicionar uma imagem, seria de grande utilidade poder editar a imagem, como cortar somente uma parte da imagem, corte livre ou dimensionamento.
    Tive alguns problemas na troca de caneta, eu selecionava a caneta novamente para mudar e travava a tela, eu não conseguia nem trocar de caneta e nem escrever mais, só voltava a funcionar se eu saísse e abrisse novamente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There are various stylus pen in android tablet(Especially, Galaxy tab)
    And I'm using staedler noris digital.
    There is a eraser in my pen's back. and it's available in Goodnotes well.
    I highly like it.
    But whenever I use this noris pen in samsung notes, after I've done using eraser, it's automaically going back to pen side.(I mean in the app)
    So if it's possible in goodnotes, it would be very useful for user who has the other stylus pens.(Plus Spen! after using eraser by side button)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. But how is it possible that after all these months of beta still the application is not fluid ? I can understand waiting for new functions, but also wait to be able to write / use the application fluently ? after 8 months ? How much longer will we have to wait to be able to use it with a bit of fluidity?r I'm really not understanding the purpose of this beta application

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. All the Korean texts (not my handwriting) cannot be viewed properly in Windows app. There might have been text encoding issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Eu amei o app, porém ainda tem que melhorar muito, a escrita está extremamente lenta e atrasada para a spen, o app trava muito dificultando a escrita, e tem poucas opções de canetas

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?