Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Many android tablets are being created with eink displays. I am using am onyx boox max lumi. I'd love to see support for these eink tablets running Android like mine. I've installed the beta kn the max lumi but it crashes and the lag is significant for writing with a stylus.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There's a slow pen response while writing. After a few seconds, letters or strokes starts appearing, and even sometimes, all of the gestures aren't recognized.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be lovely if there was an option to type on the side of the note so that you can take notes without the direct interference of the file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Index function would be great to go to the desired subtopic quickly and organize notes better

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to buy planners like in Good Notes for iPad

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would really like to be able to regroup my notebooks il a bigger one.
    So if I study one topic I can have more than one notebook for that topic.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When I study with pdf, I often see symbols disappearing in pictures

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I downloaded a pdf book that has hundreds of pages and realized that I'm going to have to go through all these pages if i want to find this one again.
    A cool, useful idea to solve this could be having the ability to color code pages or sort of bookmark pages so you can click a button of some sort and then it gives you a selection of pages that are bookmarked, choose the page you want and it brings you to it.

I think this could be a feature that will be SOOOO useful for people with large…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. não consigo abrir o PDF com hiperlink

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Option to Write in ALL CAPS with Apple Pencil in GoodNotes Text Styling function

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please insert the SlimPen 2 for Microsoft Surface haptic feedback. It greatly improves the writing experience. That would be great. Thanks very much!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Android tablet users are familiar with flexcil. And in flexcil, we can erase what we write until we press the button of spen if we are galaxy users. It is better to put a options that we can choose about eraser. For example, if we can select 'erase while press the spen button' and 'change mode between eraser and pen when press the button one time.'

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Falta a ferramenta de escrita a partir do teclado.
    Falta a conectividade com o app para apple.
    Falta a possibilidade de criar capas e folhas editáveis que fiquem guardadas para usar quando quiser.
    Falta a opção de tornar o caderno em apresentação flipbook.
    Falta a opção de criar agendas facilmente editáveis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It is often that while handwriting notes, we use larger size brush with different colour for writing headings and smaller ones for paragraphs, every time I switch, I need to change the brush size. It would be better if a brush size is fixed to a pen with a particular colour. Hope I could explain myself.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When scrolling trough a big pdf file >300 pages, every page takes pretty long to load and lags a lot when scrolling .

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I don't see any option to use a keybord but it exists in the apple version.
    Is it possible to add it ?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bonjour, je suis professeur de maths . depuis quelques années que j'utilise GoodNotes sur ma tablette Ipad pro . J'aime bien cette application , elle me convient parfaitement. Maintenant j'ai un pc HP elitebook avec écran tactile , mais malheureusement cette application n'a pas toutes les fonctionnalités que celle que j'ai sur ma tablette. S'il vous plait si vous pouvez l'améliorer je serai très reconnaissant . Cordialement . Frédéric AFASSI

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Many digital stickers, labels etc that I download from the Etsy store come with a good notes preloaded sticker book. I would like to be able to utilize that instead of having to use all individual pngs. It would be amazing to have a side by side feature where I could just drag and drop out of a nice and neat organized sticker book that was already put together for me when I downloaded it

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I downloaded the app because I'm jealous of all the Apple users and the good notes app. I love the functionality that I witness others being able to use. This Android version has a long way to go. The first two things that I would like to see happen is horizontal scrolling and hyperlinks working. For example I have a 365-day journal but I cannot click on the hyperlinked days to jump from date to date. And I cannot horizontally scroll I have to vertical scroll all the way from January 1st to current date. That is tedious and very…

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?