Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. If you press the button on the s pen, the erase function is activated, but in GoodNotes, the erase function does not work and instead draws a line. In particular, if I move the air while pressing the button, a line is drawn in the direction I moved. Please, activate the erase button function of the s pen! (다른 사람들도 이미 언급했지만 s pen에 있는 지우기 버튼 누르면 지워지긴커녕 오히려 선이 그어지는데 되게 불편함.. 제발 s pen의 버튼을 눌러서 지울 수 잇게 해달라.)

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. At the start of note taking, inconsistency and lagging and also not consistent when erasing the content not so fluent and sometimes, it draws lines, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The perception is too slow.
    Do it like Ios

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I saved a pdf in the ipad and pass it to my computer (windows) the quality of the pdf is low, It would be nice If the quality stay consistent through devices and formats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. THANK U GOOD NOTE ,
    IM glad that I can use on windows, I hope you upload the develope version of good note on windows .
    Thanks again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The icons on the taskbar are a little too big and are taking up valuable screen realestate. My suggestion would be a setting to decrease the size of them so that I can have more space to write notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In samsung tablets, s pen has a botton and it would make the whole note taking experience 10x efficient if pressing and holding the botton can activate the eraser and releasing it brings us back to writing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. TO SEE THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOLDER WISE AS IT IS DONE IN APP. RECTANGULAR SELECTION IS ALSO MORE HANDY TO SELECT A PART OF PDF/IMAGE AND CROPPING THE IMAGE WITH MULTIPLE OPTION.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 확대를 할 때나 글을 쓸 때 렉이 좀 많이 걸려요

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I like that samsung notes has multiple writing options such as highlighter and pencil. They also have available color palettes where you select your favorites and those are easily available. You can also favorite your favorite combinations of writing tool/size/color. Another option that samsung notes doesn't have but I'd like would be a watercolor brush.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 다른 앱에서는 갤럭시탭의 s펜에 있는 버튼을 누르면 지우개가 바로 되는데요, 굿노트에서도 기능을 추가해주시면 좋겠어요

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PDF import with Google Drive doesn't work yet!

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Other note-taking apps that I prefer for editing and annotating PDF files (Foxit PDF Reader, for example) automatically detect word boundaries, making it very convenient and easy to highlight desired sections of text. This is a must-have for me besides the free hand highlighting feature you already have.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The screenshot pasted on the windows app doesn't sync with iPad GoodNotes application

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Horizontal orientation seems to be working better for me than vertical. Vertical is all around more laggy and stutters vs horizontal is a smoother experience.

Galaxy Tab s8Ultra

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. massive delay, started to write the letter T but it autocorrected it to a triangle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am a teacher. I use textbook pdf file with galaxytab. File size is 200~1000 Mb.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 我在ios上的笔记很多,打包出很多ZIP格式的文件包,请支持这个格式的文件导入!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently comments can be added to Goodnotes documents but cannot be resolved/deleted or even edited. It's frustrating to have a black and white "1" or "2" sitting on my document without any way to remove or change it.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?