Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. In my opinion, it is better to write with a pen when dividing the screen, because the program currently does not support that. Also, an option or button should be placed to paste the images into the netbook.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please this is important for digital planner, it's inconvenient to have only the vertical scrolling of the pages :/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please have a better hand recognition/palm rejection
    i often experience difficulties when my hand touches the display that it is seen as a pen and writes
    also sometimes when i write and my hand touches the scren its seen as if i zoom in and out which i am not doing

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sería útil que se pueda sincronizar mis notas realizadas en mi tablet Android y visualizar en un iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When you pick a colour you have the choice to give that colour a thickness to avoid having to change colour and thickness every time

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When deleting contents, some of them are recreated, which is confusing and inconvenient. And every time I draw a line in drawing, an error occurs, so it is frustrating and difficult to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to upload larger documents than 100 MB. For students, we like our books in pdf forms to be able to highlight and write in the textbooks. Love my Goodnotes on my iPad.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Maybe add the possibility to rearrange the colors on the color selector menu that would be really helpful.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I will like to have the floating square that let's someone continue writing without having to move the page.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. cant delete comments

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. While working with a pdf with a lot of pages, its uncomfortable to look for the last page i was working on. It would be great if a notebook opens up on the last edited page.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would be amazing to include eye dropper tool for selecting color from pdf or images!

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There needs to be a lot of slow and steady improvements before we can arrive at full feature parity with the IOS version. But we first need a proper android version and not a half baked web app for the foundation.

Hats off to the developers for the hard work. Hopefully we can have a full fledged android and windows application with syncing capabilities by fall, just in time for the next school year.

PS : there is an application on the play store which is already very close to the IOS version of Goodnotes called Jnotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Hola me gustaría que arreglarán el trazo para Spen ya que tiene algunas fallas y presenta lentitud,me gustaría sugerir algunas plantillas para distintas facultades cómo salud o anatomía, programación, contabilidad entre otras,sobre el teclado creo que aún no posee esa opción
    Mi dispositivo es Samsung galaxy Tab s6 Lite
    Saludos

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow to change the colour of what we have written to a diffrent colour. Like the one in samsung notes

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be nice to have an increase number of notebooks, more importantly right now, since the ability to export the existing ones it is not available yet.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. The ability of pin folders in the sidebar for quick access (can do this on Mac Finder by dragging desired folder into sidebar). Takes a lot of time to find folders in GoodNotes.

Additionally, going back to the 'start' of Favourites when clicking the Favourites tab. If I have opened a folder in Favourites, clicking favourites takes me to the opened folder.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to switch between pen and eraser (or previously used item) by tapping the page twice or 2 fingers etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?