Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Plam rejection must be made flawless. I have tried it on 3 devices on Windows 11, Lenovo Yoga 9i, Lenovo IdeaPad Windows Duet 5i and on Surface Pro 9.

On Lenovo devices I used the Digital Pen 2 as well as the Precision pen
    For Surface Pro 9 I use the Slim pen 2.

With a glove there are absolutely no issues with palm rejection as expected and the software works well.
    BTW in my ipad pro works flawlessly. I am migrating to Windows devices so it will be fantastic when you fix this, which I believe is the most…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When I writing the page moves all time. So I can't focus on writing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a school in Germany, we are not allowed to create backups on foreign servers. Since each school has the Iserv system (own server), the best solution for us would be to be able to select our own server as the destination for the automatic backup. The manual solution is possible for our students, but it is more complex and many forget to create the backup. The function would affect over 300 people at our school (and counting) and certainly many more throughout Germany.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please make this goodnotes on android able to directly select the photos from the tiles just like the IOS version..it will be super convenient and not time consuming

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I need this offline in several of my classes with spotty wifi!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'm unable to use a pen with the device I'm on at the moment so the ability to type would be great.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. for example, some lecturer power slide can be show together in one screen to summary all the information

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 펜 종류가 더 많았으면 좋겠어요 연필이라던가..?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Making it like Nebo for windows like making it to where we can choose the font we want to write in and convert it to that font.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. In Good notes Ios, in the middle of notebook we can add a new pdf or change page template. But for Windows I am not able to add a pdf in the middle of the notebook. Only pdf can be imported which is not making it flexible

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When I touch my hp envy laptop in table mode to make notes on Windows Journal , the journal scrolls very fast across my lecture slides not allowing me to write smoothly. If Say A4 sized pages can be fixed like Good notes Ipad it will be helpful.As in we have to swipe to go to next page , something of that sort

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I'm unable to use the keyboard to insert a text

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Being able to crop picture

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. I feel as though a planner option would be a good idea, because some people maybe want to make, design, & personalise their own planner if they can't find something that suits them or their needs. I personally use digital planners throughout my daily life, but I can never find an app or anything that is easy to use to make one to suit me.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. After the last upgrade (v75369) very often the app stop to recognize the Slim Pen and moves the page instead to write.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Erasing function of Samsung galaxy tab's pen isn't operated. When I press this button, something written in notebooks is not erased.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sometimes I think it would be better if there is an input text feature as laptop is not able to write fluidly like IPad or any other tablet if writing pad is not installed. For me, input text features would be a good choice for notetaking and also labelling.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. If we could upload files and be able to scan text so we can copy and paste (or edit) it that would be great.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Being able to have 2 pages of the same document side by side would help when trying to read/edit a larger document

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?