1971 results found
-
Text colour highlighter
I find it more effective in my notes to change the colour of the actual text instead of highlighting.
I think it would be good if a highlighter tool changed the text's colour. This would work like a highlighter but whatever it touches or goes over the text colour would change,1 vote -
Filename of download the same than notebook
On Android and Web, currently the download filename differs from the name of the notebook. It would be good if both is the same.
3 votes -
Ability to share a public link from Android to IOS. And from IOS to Android
I encountered the fact that on early versions of the application my friend could easily share a link for shared access. Now this function is not available, it makes work very difficult. I did not find any analogues of the application, I would like to see good synchronization.
1 vote -
Ability to print notebooks
For students it may be necessary print anotations that they made in goodnotes.
120 votes -
Battery and overheating problem
with goodnotes I notice that my iPad overheats too much, not allowing me to take notes or forcing me to turn off my device, and that makes the battery drain even faster.
1 vote -
Please add Proton Drive as one of Cloud Storage options for Auto Backup
It's fast and secure. I would most prefer to use it for my backup!
1 vote -
add comment (Kommentar hinzufügen) pops up to fast
"add comment" ("Kommentar hinzufügen") pops up every time when i touch my display and i don´t need this option.
11 votes -
Scrolling verticle or horizonal for different notes
I have a note for a planner, and due to hyperlinking, I want it to scroll horizontally. However, when I have another tab open, I prefer the scrolling to be vertical.
1 vote -
Navigation Button
Currently there is no way to get to the open documents window from the file explorer other than opening an already open file of opening another one.
Needs to be a button somewhere to get back to the open documents screen1 vote -
Eliminar comentarios
Al crear un comentario no es posible borrarlo en el caso de que te hayas equivocado, arreglad eso, por favor
9 votes -
Dropbox synchronization in Android
Synchronization with Dropbox is a lot better than iCloud or Google. Dropbox has a better document service and it's already cross platform. This service is available in iOS app so it must be add to Android. With that, I will use Good Notes on my eInk Boox tablet.
1 vote -
Cambiar el orden de las páginas y poder abrir varios documentos a la vez
Mejoraría muchísimo la aplicación si se pudiera cambiar el orden de las páginas de un documento y se pudiera tener varias pestañas con diferentes documentos abiertos, como y se puede en iOS.
1 vote -
make it compatability whit another Android devices
make it compatability whit another Android devices
2 votes -
Viewing mode need to be improved.
In the view mode, two page view opotion need to be added . This shall be very useful for quick reading with more information.
In the edit page mode, increasing and decreasing the page mode shall be very useful to easily find the specific page and check required content.
Moving to the specific page function shall be very useful to easily move to the desired page.
3 votes -
Select text on imported pdf
I am not sure if this is doable currently but basically, I want to be able to select the texts on the pdf and perform some functions on this text. If you open a pdf using Adobe Acrobat and say you want to copy some texts on the slide. You could use the selection tool to do exactly that. Check the images attached to understand better what I am saying.
15 votes -
Surface Pro tablet mode optimization
When you disable the Surface Keyboard the Slim Pen has a huge delay, please fix that
2 votes -
should not take any ammount for upgrade .it should be free .
like take any new feature should not cost money because students cant pay. it should be free as it is for educational puposes
1 vote -
Feature to Disable Comments
I am filled with rage since you added comments when pressing long on the display, because now the whole app is useless. DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO WRITE WITH A PEN, YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR WRIST ON THE DISPLAY, SO NOW EVERYTIME I WANT TO WRITE, THE APP WANTS TO ADD A COMMENT AND I CANT WRITE BECAUSE OF IT. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE APP FOR HIM. FUCK YOU GUYS.
43 votes -
Enable a "open with Goodnotes" option
Would be nice to be able to double-click on a PDF in the explorer and then click on "open with Goodnotes"
3 votes -
Pen width need to be increased
Pen width need to be increased more than 1 cm. It can be used for Various purposes.
Thanks
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?