7560 results found
-
Mark a note for review. Review reminder
I would like to be able to mark a page or notebook for review and then be able to set a reminder notification.
7 votes -
File icon size
When I open the app I see these huge size folders and notebooks that I like their shape but not the size and iwish if there more size options, espacially smaller.
1 vote -
Mirroring Text and pictures
The marked text or picture gets mirrored with the selection tool and picture tool.
79 votes -
Being able to tilt the pages.
When I write traditional I have to angle my paper. Not a complete 90 degrees. Just ever so slightly.
4 votes -
GoodNotes to PDF Bleeding
When exporting a GoodNotes note to pdf, there is that bleeding of words (shown in picture). It loses that professionalism and clarity and I really do not want to stop using GoodNotes but these two factors are important to me. If there is no fix on this, I might need to switch to another note-taking app, unfortunately.
4 votes -
notes can across pages instead of copying and pasting
When I have more than half of a page left but can't fit my next note, I want to add the next blank page to continue what I did on the previous page without having to re-paste the entire note onto a new page. In addition to taking notes, I also want the roping tool to move across pages, which is faster and easier than copying and pasting. This function works on notability.
2 votes -
multi page screenshot
Allow use to take a screenshot across two pages. The lasso tool only allows you to select across a single page.
If there is something on the bottom of one page and something along the top of the next page that you want to select, you are out of luck.2 votes -
Option to Auto-Deselect All Tools
Please allow us to auto-deselect all tools (highlighter, shapes, and lasso). Thank you!
10 votes -
Bilder und Texte ohne Kopierfunktion auf neue Seite verschieben
Bilder und Texte sollten, ohne sie kopieren und einfügen und dann das alte löschen zu müssen, auf eine neue Seite geschoben werden können. Zumindest im Vertikalmodus macht das Sinn und wäre eine Zeitersparnis.
8 votes -
Detect duplicated documents when adding a new one
When adding a new document (PDF) to Goodnotes, it would great to check if the document is not already in the library (Apple Books does that already).
3 votes -
Color Select Crop ("Magic Wand")
Make it possible to "Magic Wand"-select a color that you need to crop away on a picture, so that you're left with only the image on the page, no white borders around it. (The same way it can be done in Photoshop or even Apple's Pages & Keynote)
e.g. Red dot on white square picture, becomes only the red dot that I can freely move around in GoodNotes, without hiding text behind the white border.
4 votes -
personalizar las carpetas
Al igual que estan personalizados los documentos con muchas portadas o pudiendo poner nosotros las fotos que queramos, sería estupendo poder hacerlo tambien con las capetas.
Gracias por esta aplicación tan estupenda.6 votes -
Auto deselect feature in shape tool
Need Auto deselect feature in Shape tool...
It is really helpful for switching between pen and shape seamlessly....7 votes -
Pen tool and Highlighter tool
In pen tool and highlighter tool, only three colours can be set at the same time, but is there any way to set four or more colours on the tool bar at the same time? Personally, I use black, red, blue and green frequently, but every time I need to switch one of three colour settings. Since there is still space on the tool bar, the app should allow the users to add more colour settings on the bar (like Microsoft OneNote). What do you think?
5 votes -
Grid view, simplifying outline feature and organization
Functionality:
Using grid view you could import a long PDF sideways while being able to scroll the howl document down. You could name, hide/collapse and do other actions on sections by having a menu on the left and right of the page. Names could be saved in the outline feature.Use cases and benefits:
Grid view could be beneficial if you have a long PDF you import and want to make Notes on a separate page. You could split the screen, but this would be much more time-consuming.
It would also allow to skip a section of a document much…1 vote -
Sync with bunch of cloud services
We definitely need to sync data of GoodNotes with other cloud storage services rather than iCloud!
Since we only have 5GB with default in iCloud, it’s pretty hard to maintain available storage.Please add a ability to link with cloud storages that we usually use.(including Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc.)
Especially Box would be very nice for me!19 votes -
Handwriting bold?(thickness?) control
First of all, i'm not good at English.
When I enlarge my handwriting, it also get bolder.
I want to make it only bigger, not bolder.My suggestion is to change the boldness? of my handwriting (like notability)
4 votes -
[New language] Afrikaans
Add Afrikaans language
8 votes -
Hexagon/Pentagon Paper Template
Please make hexagon/pentagon paper templates! Chemistry students would be very thankful! Thank you & God bless❤️
22 votes -
PDF to Sepia
My main use of GoodNotes is to read academic whitepaper PDFs and annotate them. I'd really like it if I could convert the white backgrounds to a sepia tone to make them easier on the eyes. iOS Night Shift changes too much in my opinion. It'd be awesome if there was a way to naively just change every pixel of one color to another color, say white -> sepia, black -> gray, white -> black, etc.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?