Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2182 results found

1. 굿노트를 쓴 지 얼마 안되었는데요. 우선 렉이 너무 많이 걸리고 화면이 자꾸 멈춥니다. 그래서 필기가 어렵습니다. 그리고 건의사항이 있는데 노트를 삭제하는 방법이 너무 어렵습니다. 따로 삭제할수 있는 칸이나 목록을 만들어 주세요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. If I try to erase the writing with the back of the surface pen and try to write it back to the front, it should automatically change to a pen, but sometimes the eraser remains the same. This issue didn't used to be, but it seems there is a bug in the current v75707 version. This is very uncomfortable. and There is also a bug that doesn't work when you use the snare tool using the side button of the slim pen.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Palm can interfere with the scroll bar on the right side of the screen when writing which moves the page so having the ability to lock it so the page doesn't move around when writing and just using the side bar on the right to navigate pages would be useful

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. in this new upgrade (78164) you made the upper bar very good, i like it, it takes away less space...but the zoom panel ?? It's very convenient to have it

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. This is on the ios version but it will help a lot with editing pdfs without needing to constantly zoom in and out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. In the Windows Web version, there is no option to
    -import documents
    -make outlines and shape templates
    - search and find handwritten text
    unlike in Ipad. Looking forward to next update.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. My s pen is slightly delayed whenever i try to write and also the whole application seems to be delayed when i am using it.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I use Goodnotes 5 on my iPad and I'd like to link my Goodnotes on iOs account to any other operating systems such as Android or Windows, all the functions used in iOS should be completely used on other systems, too. Espacially, typing tools should be available on on Windows. I'm looking forward to experiencing your full version.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. After the new update v118754, the app lags and my hand affects when writing with a pen which was not an issue before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be cool if I could Turn Off Finger writing so i can write witch my Samsung s pen

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Print function for the browser version (Chrome, Edge etc.)

A friend shared their GoodNotes document with me and I opened up the link in my browser. But there is no function to print the document in the browser. I download the app on my Windows PC and there is no function in there either to print the document.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. GoodNotes 5 is an exceptional app for an effective and efficient Notetaking experience and an excellent teaching tool for teachers too. Having the same features for Windows users is essential to have the same experience and benefits as a teaching tool. When can we expect a full version for windows?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Please put a full screen mode, lateral bar with the pages is so annoying and unnecesary

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 다 좋은데.. 렉이 너무 많이 걸리고 입력이 느려요.. 이것만 좀 고쳐주세요,,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be very helpful if you could not only edit an inserted PDF, but also insert blank pages for notes. Also, it is a pity that no cover page can be used with inserted PFD's.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. My cursor covers up half of the word I'm writing. Would be nice to have the option to hide the cursor, or at the very least have something like Microsoft OneNote where they change the cursor to a little dot.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Right now Goodnotes for windows is not ready for prime time. You have released to raise some funds. Atlease commit to availability of key features such as search .. If you have no plans and no commitments not sure why anyone would want to pay $6.99 every year

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?