Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2018 results found

1. I am Goodnote IOS user. However, I am not able to sync my data/ note books to windows beta version. We need option to use same IOS / Google user Loging details in the windows version and need option to sync data between multiple devices (IOS & windows).

I think this will enable everybody to use multiple devices and interest of the Goodnotes will be increased with people.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Give the option to adjust the export settings, export single pages or a custom range to pdf, choose the name and location

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to make a font with our handwriting saved and any text using keyboard entered can use handwritten font, makes keyboard typed notes look more like handwritten.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improve the handwriting recognition speed. Currently the pen feature will lag behind writing unless you write slowly, and this leads to very messy handwriting.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i am using it in surface pro 7 tab and i see a lag in the pen and the ink following it. please reduce the lag between them

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When I open a document and scroll with one finger it draws. When I tap with my stylus (spen) on the paper and then use my finger to scroll, it works and doesn't draw anymore.
    So basically to get palm rejection I need to tap my stylus on the paper.

Maybe it's better to have a dedicated palm rejection button in a settings menu.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I would love to see an option to save different formatted fonts. I think the ability to save maybe up to 3 font formats would make planning and note taking much easier.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. The ability to record in the note and have it write it out as a text format like on Google Docs speech to text, or the Google pixel recording app feature. This would be great for people with disabilities as well.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Many digital stickers, labels etc that I download from the Etsy store come with a good notes preloaded sticker book. I would like to be able to utilize that instead of having to use all individual pngs. It would be amazing to have a side by side feature where I could just drag and drop out of a nice and neat organized sticker book that was already put together for me when I downloaded it

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I suggest to remove the 'add comment' function. It's very annoying as it always pop out when I'm writing notes

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Search tool on the windows app

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Auto show outline of an imported document (e.g. textbooks) and allow us to create outlines and bookmarks for our own notes.

For reference, Flexcil has this function (shown in the screenshot below)

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. I want to be able to click a file from the file explorer window, have it open in Goodnotes, and have all of my edits savable directly to the file in its location in the file explorer. This would be a useful feature for college students, academics, and anyone else who regularly reads PDF files.

Otherwise Goodnotes needs some kind of file organization system rather than all of my potentially thousands of imported PDFs on the same scrollable page. I could make Goodnotes work if I could make a folder for every class or project.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have a Galaxy Tab S7. When pressing its stylus button, instead of changing to eraser mode, it starts drawing (It draws even if I'm only hovering the stylus over the screen)

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. For sumsung pen when click and hold on the button at the middle of the pen, I will do eraser but this feature disappear for android

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. let's just embrace the android and use the button as an eraser, like in any other notes application.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Would be great if the windows GoodNotes app could stabilize and smooth out more the ink strokes like in the iPad

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Offline capabilities is required to work from places where we do not connectivity like meeting a client in their premises, flight etc.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The app needs to be more spen friendly or else you will lose your costumers to Samsung notes. Also please add features like summaries and vocabulary cards. An other thing i would like to see is a more fluently working app that doesnt look "bulky" like now (example big bars and side boards). Many people are using samsung notes and right now it is your only real competition on the market for samsung tablets, which are very great

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I love the laser pointer most as an online educator. Since, the automatic fading away after sometimes gives me the best result while teaching online. I love laser pointer more than highlighter tool. kindly add some color as well on laser pointer.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?