Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1978 results found

1. Having them sort by name or date isn't really working for me.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Regarding the "open document in web" option, I would like that instead of having to copy the link and paste it in the web browser (which for windows users is very annoying since they have to type the link in a random place to being able to paste it to the windows pc browser), being able to directly log in from the windows "goodnotes" web. So there is no need to copy or paste the link and it is more secure.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We'd need more information to understand this better.

Are we correct in understanding that you'd like to have an option to open a document in web from Windows app. If so, could you please elaborate on your needs to open a document in web vs viewing it in directly in our Windows app.

3. Please implement the following functions first =

Browser variant if you don't have a device of your own.

Fully automatic sync capability between iOS, Android and Windows and the browser version.

Save and send as PDF, as a link and between GoodNotes accounts.

Create folder. create subfolders.

Insertion of blank sheets, lined, squared or without a pattern.

Insert text comments.

Take and insert screenshots and photos.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to do as much as we can like record just like the iOS version, create folders, add templates, etc... synchronization between iPad and Windows account.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I can't find an option to delete a comment afterwards. So it would be great if you could add this feature.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. It'd be great if we could use an email account, like we do on the IOS versión with icloud, to sync our notebooks (and folders) throughout all our devices, for example a google acount.
    It would be even better if we could use the same acount on IOS so that we could sync our non apple laptops with our ipads.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It is almost impossible to use a planner using Goodnotes through windows as there is no way to jump around your document using hyperlinks. It is really frustrating and I am really not sure why it isn't a feature but working hyperlinks need to be added to the windows version of Goodnotes

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Unlike tablets, PC screens are large and horizontally long, so if you only display one page, there will be a lot of gaps on the screen.

Therefore, I would like to have a mode that allows me to display pages in two-page spreads and view multiple pages at once.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can change text font and import too

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Eraser options, so I can use my S Pen Button to switch from Pen to Eraser, the same way it works withsa samsung notes version

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to sync all GoodNotes platforms. It would be great to work on GoodNotes Windows and be able to use my kewboard to add text. Then, be able to continue the same work on my Ipad when I want to handwrite my notes.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. When scrolling trough a big pdf file >300 pages, every page takes pretty long to load and lags a lot when scrolling .

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Would be amazing to include eye dropper tool for selecting color from pdf or images!

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make the pen and eraser size dependent on how hard you press on the pen

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be nice to be able to choose from or import different font designs. It would also be good to have more functionality for keyboard to handwriting as this is designed for windows and most laptops will mainly use a keyboard.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please put a toll in to Export the Pages you have written. It would be nice if i can write in this app and send it as pdf to Friends of something like that.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I am able to upload pdf but writing on pdf is slow and some texts are slow to load. This occurs even after compressing pdf file to smaller file size.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I am filled with rage since you added comments when pressing long on the display, because now the whole app is useless. DIDNT YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TRY TO WRITE WITH A PEN, YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR WRIST ON THE DISPLAY, SO NOW EVERYTIME I WANT TO WRITE, THE APP WANTS TO ADD A COMMENT AND I CANT WRITE BECAUSE OF IT. THANK YOU FOR KILLING THE APP FOR HIM. FUCK YOU GUYS.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. I have a planner that comes with Goodnotes files format that are basically stickers and pictures. When I import, it does not work. I get unsupported file format. Can we have the ability to read all types of files, especially Goodnotes files? Plus it seems to have a size limit, which is not the case when using it on ipad with the same file.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The eraser is really laggy, at least on Android, an it is really annoying to use.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?