1971 results found
-
bottom of a page acting strangely
Hi, so I've realised that when you go to the bottom of a page, the template starts to look unusual and so do things you write on it. I don'd know if it's only on my device but if not, I think it would be a good idea to do something about that ;)
Kind of blurring part of the page. And whe. I try to move the text, a part of it just stays and dissappears after a longer time1 vote -
Make a Text Option on the Windows App
Make a text option on the Windows app to enable users to type apart from take hand-written notes
1 vote -
Black paper template
The grey paper templates are good, but a lot of colours don't look good on grey.
Kindly add completely black templates.
54 votes -
2 votes
-
Need to have Android version work on android phones. Having Goodnotes work across my Windows PC, Tablet and Galaxy Phone would be optimal.
Goodnotes need to be available as a App for Android phones so you can use it across all platforms.
1 vote -
Feature Request: Full Flashcard & Study Set Support for Android Tablets
Hi Goodnotes Team,
I am using Goodnotes on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet. While I appreciate the expansion to Android, two major issues severely limit the experience compared to iPadOS:
Missing Study Sets: It is very frustrating that Study Sets / Flashcards cannot be imported, created, or used on Android. This feature is essential for my daily studying.
Need for a Native App instead of a Web Application: The current Android version feels like a stripped-down Web App (PWA). We as Samsung / Android users need a true, native Android application with full feature parity to the iPad version, reliable offline…
1 vote -
У меня нет и половины функций которые есть на айпаде
У меня нет и половины функций которые есть на айпаде
0 votes -
Estou tendo problemas
Está dando erro toda hora já tentei fazer de tudo
0 votes -
멀티윈도우상태에서 편집
멀티윈도우상태에서는 노트 편집이 안돼요. 멀티윈도우상태에서도 편집이 가능하게 해주세요.
0 votes -
0 votes
-
Etsy downloads - hyperlinks are so glitchy
I downloaded some Etsy digital planners with hyperlinks. The hyperlinks don't work for of the time. Can you fix this please or come up with better digital Planner and notebook templates with hyperlinks.
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?