1966 results found
-
space bar panning
I'm trying to use the web version of GoodNotes on a Windows laptop with a scroll wheel mouse and would like to see space bar panning enabled. I can only move left and right by zooming out then awkwardly pushing the mouse in the direction I want to go, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I can use the touchpad on my laptop but as I'm using another monitor, the laptop is closed.Space bar panning is a fairly standard feature for whiteboard apps.
1 vote -
Features (Android and other)
A lot of people talked about changing font, so I won't discuss it besides saying I personally hate the current font because I think it's kinda ugly, and that there should be a default font setting.
These features should be for ALL users to access for free.
Ability to deselect pens and things so you can swipe through pages easier.
Custom handwriting font tool: being able to set up a personal alphabet font to freely use.
Free shopping options in market.
Save/import from Google Drive/selected apps & Websites.
Increase free editable notebook limit: Only 3? C'mon, be real. Some don't…
3 votes -
Read only mode is hidden in settings
The readonly mode can be moved to taskbar for ease of use. I was unable to find it after the update, then saw it was under settings
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Availability
Please make good notes available in my region. Belize Central America.
1 vote -
Expand the importing function
I appreciate all you did for android. I want to ask you to add the possibility to "open with GoodNotes" any type of docs. Also importing word/excel/ppt would be helpful, or maybe transforming them into pdf or text
1 vote -
Request for Timer Feature for Laser Pen in Goodnotes
I have a feature suggestion that I believe would be really helpful for users like myself. It would be great if you could add a timer option for the laser pen tool that allows us to adjust the disappearance time of markings. Currently, once the laser pen is used, the marks disappear too quickly, and it would be beneficial to have more control over how long the marks stay visible.
Having the ability to set a specific timer for how long the markings stay on the screen would help users better plan and communicate, especially during presentations or while explaining…
2 votes -
delete page keyboard shortcut
Keyboard Shortcut: Delete Page
I strongly support adding a keyboard shortcut to delete a page. While I’ve seen the existing “More Shortcuts” request that mentions “delete page,” I’d like to highlight this particular function. Having a quick shortcut (for example, Delete or Backspace) would save time when editing documents and reduce workflow interruptions.
In my case, I often use a delete-and-rewrite loop as a memorization technique: I recall content, handwrite it, delete the page, and then write it again from memory. A fast keyboard shortcut for deleting pages would make this learning workflow much smoother and more effective.1 vote -
Duplicate whiteboard
It would be nice to be able to duplicate whiteboards. Currently this option is greyed out. You can duplicate notebooks, but you can't duplicate whiteboards.
1 vote -
tool box pop up
Dear Goodnotes Team,
My name is Praphul P, and I am from India. I am currently building an online educational platform that will launch in the next two months. During my research, I found Goodnotes to be the most powerful and suitable tool for conducting classes, mainly because of its smooth writing experience and excellent web interface.
However, after the recent update, the interface—especially the new toolbar design—has become difficult to work with. Many of the tools and buttons are now positioned inside the canvas area, which was not the case earlier. This creates a major issue for educators like…
1 vote -
Selection tool pop up
Dear Goodnotes Team,
I hope you are doing well. I am writing to share feedback regarding a recent change in the selection tool behavior in Goodnotes Web.
After the latest update, whenever we select elements on the canvas, several options such as Copy, Cut, Transform, Change Color, etc., automatically appear directly on top of the selected content. This makes the canvas look cluttered and makes it harder for both teachers and students to clearly view or reposition the selected items.
Earlier, the selection experience was much cleaner. When using the lasso selection tool, only the blue dots appeared around the…
1 vote -
Make the Goodnotes app available on android phones to edit (or at least view) my notes on the go
I wish to view the notes that I write on my iPad/PC to be visible on my android mobile phone on the go as well, so that I can travel light without needing to carry other devices or having to save the files in my drive all time.
47 votes -
The new pen menu covers the notes
The new update introduced a new pen menu. Unfortunately, the menu covers the first line of the first page of my notes. It's not possible to write something in this line without moving it manually later on. Please correct this or make the menu movable.
1 vote -
Thumbnail view single column
Can we please have the option for a single column in thumbnail view? The double colums are a pain! Not a welcome surprise!!
1 vote -
Pen colors drop down arrow
have our 4 favorite pen colors then next to it have a drop-down arrow (just like the arrow for hidden tools) with the rest of our color palettes. That way we won’t have to constantly scroll back and forth to change our stroke settings and so we won’t have limited colors options / only 12 of our favorite pen colors
2 votes -
Heating issue due to internet based app
I m using s10 + when i use goodnotes first of all it is very laggy and then it makes my tab temp to 60°C i even thoung that it might brust. I quickly turned off internet and cleared goodnotes then finally it colled down . Worst exp for me on this expensive tab with cooling chembers on it also.
2 votes -
AGREGEN FUENTES PERSONALIZADAS DE TEXTOS
Agregar fuentes personalizadas y poder cambiarlas al antojo de cada uno , así como importar nuestras propias fuentes . porfaaaaaaa
2 votes -
Template is not available offline error
Hi everybodies like everyone who suffer from android and web/windows version against IOS i have another Problem while "want To start and creat notebooks
when online fully even i can watch 4k video on youtube, it shows me Error "Template is not available offline
Choose another or go online to use ityoutube, it shows me Error "I tried even with multiple VPN connections, but unfortunatly errors are there like allways2 votes -
Hi GoodNotes team, I’m using GoodNotes for Windows (version …). The laser pen becomes blurry only in Whiteboard mode, while it works fin
Hi GoodNotes team,
I’m using GoodNotes for Windows (version …).
The laser pen becomes blurry only in Whiteboard mode, while it works fine on normal pages.
My GPU: AMD Radeon R2 540
OS: Windows 10/11
Please check if this is related to hardware acceleration or GPU rendering.1 vote -
Bring back the biro!
Since the latest update, the only pen option is the fountain pen, which I have found really annoying to use - not sure why the biro feature has disappeared?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?