Skip to content

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Welcome to the Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web idea-sharing space! For Goodnotes for Apple's platforms, please visit the Goodnotes for iOS/iPadOS/macOS forum.

Here’s how you can make your idea count:

1. Please log in to the forum using your Facebook or Google account. This helps us keep the space free from spam.
  2. Before posting, do a quick search to see if someone else has already suggested your idea.
  3. Feel free to vote, comment, or post!
  • If your idea is already listed, you can save time by simply voting for it and/or commenting on it. Share your own use case to explain why and when you need the feature. If you find multiple similar posts, please vote or comment on just one of them.
  • If your idea isn’t listed yet, go ahead and submit your own. Use a descriptive title with 20 words or fewer and include the details in the description field. Please limit to one suggestion per post to make it easier for others to find, vote, and comment on your idea.
Please note that we do not offer technical support on this page. For that, please visit our help center.

We’re excited to hear your ideas!

Improve Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

2185 results found

1. Please make a dedicated piece of software I can download from your website (i.e., a standalone thing, like the iOS app), rather than one I have to download from the Windows store that uses Edge.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Improve the writing function for better experience

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be a game changer to have this feauture expecially for journal, planner ecc. Becouse it seems more natural, more similar to the reality. Thank you :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I had use most of the note taking software available in market and I know GoodNotes is currently in beta stage but features like editing image i.e cropping & selecting but there is lot more like copy text feature from directly handwriting as handwriting is converted to text and also something like floating toolbox as windows device have larger screen floating box will help them to continue the flow. I hope you will soon add features like cloud backup and export notes in pdf form and others.
    Thank you!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My laptop didn't support pen, but still can touch. I can't draw with touch or use touch pen to write. In Microsoft Note they have this function, I can draw with a touch pen with Microsoft Note

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I have a planner that comes with Goodnotes files format that are basically stickers and pictures. When I import, it does not work. I get unsupported file format. Can we have the ability to read all types of files, especially Goodnotes files?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make it so that I can turn off the function where pressing and holding with my pen opens the menu to add a comment. I have turned press and hold off in my Windows system settings so I know it is something within the app itself

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a function to search for text within the pdf file that is imported

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. S pen not working properly, further the feature of auto convert to pencil after eraser not there in android adittionally pdf cant be imported and s6 lite compatiblity is very low

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. have a function to be like concept's smoothing so handwriting can be more stable

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. prefer if there was an ability to control the customise the size of the squared paper

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. is the best for world notebook digital

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. In a document, when it’s a PDF with two columns, sometimes I need to take notes for each paragraph, so if I use a sticky note to summarise one paragraph, it takes up space over the next paragraph. If we had sticky notes which could be seen as symbols/ icons when not needed, and extended when clicked, it could save a ton of space while allowing us to take notes for each section.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When I position the screen vertically, the text box shrinks as a tab. When I return to the horizontal position, the text is shifted by about 1/5 of the page

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great to have Synchronisation or Automatic Backup with pCloud such as with Google Drive and Dropbox.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Give more writing utensil options such as pencils and a paint brush. Also, add more default colors or make the color customizing function a but more user-friendly. When I tried to use the color customization function, I found it difficult to find the exact color that I needed. More highligher color options would also be great!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. -Ability to add, cut, copy, and paste text
    -Ink to text feature
    -Sticky Notes features
    -Header themes
    -Option to remove pressure sensitivity

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I annotate a 200+ page pdf and it's getting to be kind of a hassle scrolling back to the page where I left off, so it'd be great if a feature was added where I could open a notebook and automatically be on the same page I left off on!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have a feature where selecting the writing enables you to change the colour of the writing rather than having to re-write it in another colour

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?