7560 results found
-
Fix the eraser bug!!
When auto-deselect is on, the eraser does not work. At first the erased part disappeares, only to reappear when the pencil is lifted off the IPad.
When auto deselect is enabled, the eraser works perfectly fine, however it’s right much of a trouble to select a new tool, everytime one does a small mistake.2 votes -
GoodNotes 6の拡大率表示機能に関する改善要望
GoodNotes 開発チーム様
いつもGoodNotes 6を愛用させていただいております。素晴らしいアプリを開発いただき、誠にありがとうございます。
本日は、今後の機能改善を期待し、一点ご要望があり連絡いたしました。
それは、「ページの拡大率をパーセント(%)で表示する機能」を追加していただきたい、というものです。現状のGoodNotes 6では、ピンチ操作でページを拡大した際に、その倍率がどのくらいなのかを知る術がありません。
その結果、ノートを開くたびに拡大率が微妙に異なってしまい、文字の大きさが揃わず、書き込みの体験に一貫性がなくなってしまいます。特に、細かな図や整ったノートを作成しようとする際に、この問題は非常に大きなストレスとなります。ズームウィンドウ機能が便利なことは承知しておりますが、ページ全体を直感的に拡大・縮小しながら書き込みたい場面も多くあります。
他の多くのドローイングアプリやノートアプリでは、拡大率の表示は標準的な機能として搭載されています。ぜひGoodNotesにもこの機能を追加いただき、より快適で質の高いノート作成体験を提供していただけますと幸いです。
お忙しいところ恐縮ですが、本件につきましてご検討いただけますよう、何卒よろしくお願い申し上げます。
今後のさらなるアップデートを心より楽しみにしております。3 votes -
Separate section of highlighted text
Whenever I read a book or document I highlight texts ,please add a separate section like outline for each document where highlighted texts are mentioned and way to export these highlighted content in flash cards format.This will help many students .
3 votes -
Can’t change colors with split screen
With the new update tool bar you can’t change colors in split screen unless you move the tool bar to the side. This is so inconvenient and frustrating especially considering this was not an issue before the latest updates and change in the tool bar. With the old tool bar this was not an issue since you could scroll to select tools, size, or color.
This is another example of why the new tool bar is awful and inefficient when working! Please let us revert to the old update! Or at the very least the old tool bar!!
1 vote -
Import new fonts
How can I import new fonts? I use to have a lot, but now I only have standard fonts. I paid for them so it would be a waste of money if I can’t import or use them anymore. They are uploaded on my iPad and it used to work, but not anymore.
I also don’t like it that if I select the text box, I have to tap it for every new text box. It always goes back to the lasso tool.
1 vote -
KEEPING THE PARTICULAR PEN THICKNESS SAME IRRESPECTIVE OF HOW MUCH WE ZOOM LIKE ONE NOTE
As in one-note canvas, present thickness of the pen remains same irrespective of how much we zoom, it would be great if in upcoming whiteboard feature this issue is resolved….after zooming thickness of the pen also increases is so annoying, please consider this issue…please see attachment image below
2 votes -
애플계정 이메일 변경으로 인한 로그인 구입항목 오류
저는 애플계정중 네이버로 굿노트를 구매했고 현재는 이메일을 구글 계정으로 변경하였습니다. 그 후 굿노트에서 로그인 오류가 반복됩니다. 네이버로 애플계정을 로그인 할 수 없습니다.
1 vote -
Windows typing mode
Please kindly add support for the iOS/iPadOS/macOS typing mode to Windows! I'd love to use it on my notebook.
2 votes -
Presenter-Only Pen
I’m a high school teacher, and I rely on GoodNotes for all my classes. It’s been an essential part of my teaching. I’d like to request a feature that would make presentations and lectures even more effective.
What I’d love to see is a “Presenter-Only Pen” feature.
Here’s the idea:
When preparing class materials in advance, I often want to write down talking points, hints, or solutions on the slides. However, I don’t want my students to see those notes during the presentation. It would be incredibly helpful if I could write notes that are only visible to me as…3 votes -
suleen
it would be great if u allowed us to fully copy and paste the transcipt instead of allowing it sentence by sentence.
1 vote -
Revert Back Some Item
Need to change back to the way it was before the latest update. Drawing straight lines became really ******. The text box sucks big time. Text box before and how you saved the text box settings was way better before. I do like the drawing arrow features. The way it jumps automatically from text box to lasso sucks big time. I use goodnotes a lot at work (electrician) and ive been pushing more and more people to start using goodnotes in the past. But if this continues the way it is, i highly cant recommend people to jump on goodnotes.…
1 vote -
see the page zoom
We need to see the zoom of the page to record the specific size of our writing, I’m lost for not having this visual control, also can block the zoom to write.
4 votes -
The ability to draw a line and automatically see its real-world length based on a set scale.
Dear GoodNotes Team,
I am a regular user of GoodNotes and I truly appreciate its intuitive interface and powerful tools for working with PDFs and handwritten notes. However, there is one feature that I—and many others in fields like architecture, engineering, and construction—am missing:
👉 The ability to draw a line and automatically see its real-world length based on a set scale.
Currently, it is only possible to measure distances using the ruler tool and manually set a scale. But when I draw a freehand line (without the ruler), GoodNotes does not display the length of that line. This makes…
4 votes -
Ability to link to an Obsidian file
I use both Goodnotes and Obsidian on my iPad and would love the ability to hyperlink text, images, objects and handwriting to a file in Obsidian. I know we can hyperlink to other notes in GN or websites but there doesn’t seem to be a way to connect to any of my Obsidian files.
2 votes -
multiple choices for users on cloud synchronisation
actually I use baidu cloud instead of iCloud, so it is very important for me that if it has other choices to synchronize my notes, especially if there is a choice that I can synchronize to Baidu cloud.
1 vote -
Pencil tool – darkness & tilt sensitivity
Hi GoodNotes Team,
I’d like to suggest a few improvements for the pencil tool:
1. Stroke darkness:
The pencil looks too light even with normal pressure. It would be helpful to have an option to adjust the stroke darkness or opacity.
2. Tilt sensitivity:
The writing changes too much depending on the Apple Pencil’s angle. It would be great to allow users to adjust tilt sensitivity to fit their writing style.Thanks.
3 votes -
Apple Intelligence Integration in GoodNotes
Integrating Apple Intelligence alongside GoodNotes’ own AI features would enhance productivity and create a seamless workflow for users. While GoodNotes offers rewriting and correction tools, Apple Intelligence can complement these by providing faster, system-wide text improvements and edits. Users would still value and continue using the paid version, as GoodNotes’ unique AI capabilities and other premium features remain essential, making the app even more compelling overall.
2 votes -
Feature Suggestion – Auto-adjusting Highlighter
Hello Goodnotes Team,
First of all, thank you for the amazing app. I use it daily, and it really improves my medicine study routine.
I’d like to suggest a new feature for the highlighter tool:
When I draw a highlight over text, Goodnotes could automatically detect the height of the text (based on the difference between two points) and adjust the highlighter size to match it.
This would make the highlighting process much smoother, since I wouldn’t need to manually select the thickness each time. It could work similarly to how text selection already detects line height, but applied to…2 votes -
Camera for Sharing screen
I would like to be more specific in what I share over a screen. It would be great to have a Window in my file, especially now with the whiteboards, to Zoom in on an area and drag and drop in Items from outside the view of the shared screen. It's like in the App "Whiteboard Explain Everything".
1 vote -
Jenny
please add the new functions
1.add gif
2.OCR
3.curve function for more spot (for science students)2 votes
- Don't see your idea?